شروع موضوع توسط webwiser 28 جولای 2004 در انجمن سیستمهای انجمن ساز
Hyper برام WEB WIZ رو بفرست: [email protected]
براي من هم بفرست [email protected]
راستي ورژنش چنده؟؟؟؟؟؟/
من هاست اضافي دارم كه براي يه مدت ميتونم براتون بدم تا فايلها رو اونجا براي دانلود بزاريد با من در تماس باشيد تا براتون اكانت رو فعال كنم
اين دوست عزيزما ادعا كرده بودند كه نسخه اي كه اينجا قرار در اختيار كاربران قرار بگيره منحصر بفرد هست با خصوصيات بالا كه نوشتند
ميشه شما بگين اين نسخه كجاست تا ما هم از اون بهرمند بشيم.
وب وايزر عزيز
از فايل ها متشكر اما بنظر مي رسه كه فايل هاي language بصورت unicode نيست و با Windows Arabic آن هم با اشكال كار مي كنه.
تغييراتي مثل عوض كردن code page و ... هم لازم هست.
<% @ Language=VBScript CODEPAGE="1256"%>
<% Response.Charset= "windows-1256" %>
<% Session.CodePage = "1256" %>
دوستاني كه در خواست كردن به ايميل هاشون سري بزنن .
براي همشون فرستادم ...
لطفا بعد از دريافت اعلام كنيد
قربون همه !
من برنامه شما رو گرفتم اما اين ورژنش پايين هست
من دنبال ورژني بالاتر از 7.5 هستم
راستي اين بابايي كه ادعا كرده بود اين برنامه رو فارسي كرده كجاست
ببینید این که گفتم فاروم یونی کده به این معنیه که صفحات یونی کد باز می شن . مطالب به صورت یونی کد در دیتا بیس ذخیره می شن و ...
ولی با توجه به خصوصیات خاص وب ویز . فقط و فقط فایلهای مربوط به زبان باید به صورت فارسی – و نه یونیکد – آپلود شوند . و برای این کار نیاز هست که زبان پیش فرض هاستینگ شما فارسی باشه .
بله ! می شه فایلهای زبان هم یونیکد باشه ولی اونوقت دایلوگ باکسها درست نمایش داده نمی شه . اگه دوست دارید بخش عمده ای از پیغامهای سایتتون نامفهوم باشه میل خودتونه . می تونم نسخه یونیکد زبان رو هم بزارم .
بله تغيير codepage هم لازمه اما تقريبا تمام كساني كه پيام خصوصي داده بودند فقط لنگ.يج فايلها رو مي خواستن !
مجید آنلاین هک شد - Don't let your forum be hacked!
[align=left:f058ebe3b8]Don't let your forum be hacked! Follow the instructions below to secure your database now!!!
For higher security it is highly recommended that you at the very least rename the forum database and if possible move the location of the database to a folder above the root directory of your web site where it can not be accessed using a web browser, good web hosts will have a directory set up for this usually called private. (If you don't you leave yourself wide open to hackers!!)
Locate the file wwForum.mdb found in the database directory in the admin directory (this is the forums access database).
Rename and/or move the location of this file on your web space.
Edit the two files called common.asp with a text editor like notepad. One common.asp file is with the main files and the other should be in a directory called admin.
In these two files you will find the following line of code: -
strDbPathAndName = Server.MapPath("admin/database/wwForum.mdb")
Change the part marked in blue (admin/database/), to the new path to the database relative to the common.asp file you are editing, if you are editing the common.asp file from the admin section you will have,database/ written in front of the database name, don't worry, just change this to the path to the database relative to the common.asp file.
Change the part marked in red (wwForum.mdb), to the new name of the Forum's Access database.
Save the amended files. [/align:f058ebe3b8]
مهاجرت از نسخه 6 اكسس
کسانی که از نسخه اکسس 6 استفاده می کردند ورژن جدید رو بریزند و برای اینکه اطلاعاتشون از دست نره از این لینک استفاده کنند . این برنامه دیتابیس شما رو به نسخه سازگار با ورژن جدید تبدیل می کنه .
چرا بقیه کسانیکه وب ویز دارند به تازه واردها کمک نمی کنند ؟ باور کنید من حتی فرصت نمی کنم جواب تمام پیامهای خصوصی را بدهم . بعد هم فکر کنم مباحث من بیشتر بدرد کسانی بخورد که قبلا از وب ویز استفاده کرده باشند.
من قرار نیست نسخه فارسی رو بزارم برای دانلود چون در اینصورت با نسخه های بعدی مشکل پیدا خواهید کرد . می خوایم اینجا با هم خودمون وب ویزمون رو فارسی کنیم . البته قدم به قدم . (اگه عجله دارید از نسخه های آماده برای دانلود دیگران استفاده کنید)
حالا شما ببخشيدش . يه اشتباهي كرد فكر كرد شايد بتونه مفيد باشه . نمي دونست همه طلبكار مي شن و مدام بايد از اين و اون طعنه و كنايه بشنوه .
همین امروز یه نیمچه باگ دیگه تو وب ویز پیدا کردم . نویسنده برنامه هم بالاخره قبول کرد . البته هيچ مساله مهمي نيست فقط يكي از مستحبات فاروم كار نمي كنه . كد امنيتي در صفحه ورود كاربر.
[align=left:524745f556]If I want to enable security code for login page,Where should I do this?
By the way , I think it would be useful if you put this option on admin menu.
i believe you enable it in the common.asp file. if not there it would be in the login_user.asp file.
this feature will have probbs been put into the admin area in V8 .. it isn't in V7.x because it was added after V7.1 ... and when out of beta you try not to edit the database because it means a lot of work and errors for the users.
thanks for your help . it was on common.asp line 154 :
blnLongSecurityCode = false
(Dim blnLongSecurityCode 'Set to true if the security code feature is required when logging in)
I made the change to common file and the security code appeared on login page ...
but I get this message :
"Sorry, the Security Code entered did not match that displayed. A new Security Code has been generated. Please ensure that cookies are enabled on your browser."
The cookies are ok and I have no problem with security code on admin page login.
Has anyone tested the security codes on login page?
I think I did nothing wrong but its just not working!
has some one done this before ?
Borg have you ever tested this your self ?
any ideas ?
Security code for the login use to be enabled by default but after lots of complaits it is now disabled by default.
It should work without any problems, authentication errors usually suggest problems with the server resetting the ASP session.
but I have no problem with security confirmation on admin login page and on register page . they work well .
users just get the error on login page !
if the problem was from server resetting the ASP session , it should allso affect on register page to .
the only changes I made to enable security code on login page is that I changed line 154 on common file to this :
blnLongSecurityCode = true
The login page was changed at one point so the security code on the login page may no longer work and is not supported at the present time. [/align:524745f556]
برای راست به چپ شدن تمام قسمتهاي فاروم این خط رو به فایل header.asp اضافه کنید.
عزيز كسي از شما طلبكار نيست آخه شما خودتون گفتيد كه قرار اينجا نسخه فارسي فروم قرار بگيره و كلي هم از امكاناتش تعريف كرديد من هم گفتم كه شما كجا هستيد همين آخه من چند تا سوال داشتم كه نوشتم ولي به جوابم نرسيدم گفتم شايد شما بدونيد
منظور ديگري هم نداشتم سوتفاهم شده بي خيال
حالا جواب اين سوال رو مي دوني
چگونه ميشه باگ هاي ورژن 7.01 رو از بين برد؟
منظور ايشون البته همانا سوء تفاوت است
فهرست كارهايي رو كه بايد بكني ميزارم اينجا . ولي خيلي طول مي كشه بهتره به جاي اصلاح از ورژن جديد استفاده كني !
Changes from version 7.01 to version 7.5 beta1
1. batch_delete_members.asp - fixed bug whereby the admin and guest accounts could also be deleted by mistake
2. functions_filters.asp - fixed bug with incorrectly displaying characters in email post notification
3. post_message.asp - changed so that a moved topic is not shown as moved once a reply has been posted
4. actiavte.asp - fixed text displaying bug
5. language_file_inc.asp - changed to support above change
6. active_users_inc.asp - improved tracking on users so that those who mask IP addresses arn't shown multiple times
7. functions_common.asp - improved browser and os detection
8. batch_move_topics_form.asp - changed to include topic priority
9. batch_move_topics.asp - same as above
10. batch_delete_members_form.asp - changed so that un-activated accounts only can be deleted
11. batch_delete_members.asp - same as above
12. login_user.asp - changed to redirect to the login user test page to test that cookies are enabled on the users browser
13. login_user_test.asp - new file to test if the user has cookies enabled
14. language_file_inc.asp - updated to add new text for new page above
15. pm_inbox.asp - changed so that the check all delete box is only displayed if more than one pm
16. pm_buddy_list.asp - changed so that buddies are grouped by if they can pm the person or not
17. pm_inbox.asp - now includes a bar graph of the percentage it is full by
18. pm_language_file_inc.asp - changed language file to support text for the new bar graph in the page above
19. functions_upload.asp - file names are now run through the security filters before saving so that the links are not changed to them at a later stage
20. sql_server_db_stats.asp new file to display stats about SQL Server db for the forum.
21. msSQL_server_Setup.asp - changed to include a new stored procedure for the sql server stats page
22. functions_filters.asp - added new filter function that removes non-alphanumeric characters
23. functions_upload.asp - chaged so that uploads are placed in a folder named after the user
24. upload_files.asp - changed to support adding files to folders named after the users username
25. upload_images.asp - changed to support adding files to folders named after the users username
26. upload_avatars.asp - changed to support adding files to folders named after the users username
27. email_notify_subscriptions.asp - new file to display forums and topics a user is subscribed to
28. email_notify.asp - updated to support new page above, and also improved security to make sure the user is allowed to read posts in the forum
29. forum_posts.asp - changed to also pass the forum ID to the email_notify.asp file for the added security to work
30. post_message_form.asp - changed so that a user can't get round a locked topic by quoting a previous poster
31. register.asp - changed for extra security so only registered users can upload avatars by editing their profile once their account is live
32. email_notify_remove.asp - new file to remove email notification subscriptions
33. register.asp - changed to add a link to the email subscriptions page
34. forum_posts.asp - fixed bug where by flash files wouldn't appear in signatures
35. compact_access_db.asp - new file to compact and repair Access database online.
36. message_form.asp - changed to allow smileys to be placed in the cursor location in IE
37. message_form_js.asp same as above, also changed to remove all alert boxes when in basic mode
38. batch_delete_posts_form.asp - changed so you can select the priority of posts you want deleted
39. batch_delete_posts.asp - same as above
40. default.asp - changed so you can click a category and only view those forums in that category
41. default_style.css - chagned to add new style for the category links
42. index.asp - new file that redirects to default.asp for those on web servers that have the default document for a directory set to index.asp
43. forum_topics.asp - changed so that important topics are displayed under an important topic bar
44. langauge_file_inc.asp - changed to add text to support new feature above
45. default.asp - added a quick login form at the top for non-logged in users
46. forum_topics.asp - changed to now do a preview of the first post when moving the mouse over the forum subject, also says the date of the first post when you place the mouse over the topic starters name
47. active_topics.asp - gives the date of when the topic was started when moving the mouse over the subject
48. search.asp - same as above
49. functions_filters.asp - new function added to strip HTML from a text input
50. msSQL_server_setup.asp - changed the LastAndFirstThreadAuthor stored procedure to also get the message from the database
51. pm_email_pm.asp - new file to allow private messages to be sent to the users email address
52. pm_show_message.asp - changed to add link to send private message to the users email address
53. pm_language_file_inc.asp - updated to add text for emailing private message to user
54. pop_up_topic_admin.asp - changed file so the admin can decide if they want to have the moved icon appear for moved topics in the old forum
55. admin_language_file_inc.asp - added new text to support new function above
56. resend_email_activation.asp - new file to resend the activation email to unactivated account users
57. langauge_file_inc.asp - updated to add new text for new file above
58. forum_posts.asp - changed so it now has a link to resend activation email if account is not activated
59. post_message_form.asp - same as above
60. poll_create_form.asp - same as above
61. members.asp - now can list forum members by the number of stars
62. archive_topics_form.asp - changed so you can also open closed topics for those who accidently close the wrong topics
63. archive_topics.asp - same as above
64. post_message.asp changed so that when saving the users IP that it is not their ISP's IP address.
65. activate.asp - changed to add a return to forum link
66. functions_filters.asp - changed so that links with img in are not run through the image filter
67. functions_common.asp - new function to get the users IP address, also checks if they are using a proxy server and gets their browsers IP address, or next nearest proxy
68. post_message.asp - changed to support function above
69. ative_users.asp - same as above
70. user_perm_forum.asp - file deleted
71. pm_post_message.asp - now takes the start time from the web server, incase the SQL server is in a different time zone
72. functions_format_post.asp - new function to enable quoting without author name
73. forum_posts.asp - changed to support new function above
74. post_preview.asp - same as above
75. pm_show_message.asp - changed to now support Flash files in pm's if flash support is enabled in the admin area
76. pm_buddy_list.asp - now shows if a buddy is active in the forum at that time (online)
77. functions_format_post.asp - fixed bug where by if the edited xml is not correct the parse functio could crash
78. functions_edit_post.asp - same as above
79. message_form_inc.asp - fixed bug where if logged in as guest when editing first post in a topic the text box for the persons name as shown
80. IE_message_form_inc.asp - same as above
81. pm_post_message.asp - fixed bug in Access version where members who are blocked from sending you pm's still can
82. forum_posts.asp - fixed bug where delete post button wouldn't appear on posts on topics with multiple pages
84. member_mailier.asp - changed so you can now select the format of the mail when sending mass emails
85. member_mailier_send.asp - same as above
86. functions_filters.asp - changed so that the filters don't strip out the extension of an image if it is a none web image extension that has been configured as an allowed in the image upload configuration page
87. common.asp - changed to support change above
88. delete_post.asp - fixed bug to delete topics with polls if there are no posts left in the topic
89. pm_show_message.asp - changed the seach button so it automactically selects username form the drop down list on the search page
90. edit_post.asp - fixed bug where by you could remove the subject line to a topic
91. post_message.asp - same as above
92. active_topics.asp - changed so that the forum headings are now links to that forum and admin button is available for the admin
93. pm_inbox.asp - changed to have a delete all buton for PM's
94. pm_delete_message.asp - updated to support new button above
95. forum_posts.asp - fixed bug so if the user has selected to watch the topic then the watch topic for replies box is checked
96. active_users.asp - swapped OS and browser around as it makes more sense having OS then browser in the table
97. functions_common.asp - new function to strip long text strings from messages
98. post_message.asp - changed to call above function
99. post_preview.asp - same as above
100. register.asp - same as above
101. signature_preview.asp - same as above
102. pm_post_message.asp - same as above
103. forum_details.asp - fixed bug where if updating forum details on a password protected forum the password can be removed
104. active_users.asp - changed file to add text to let people know it's data from the last 10 minutes
105. functions_filters.asp - moved disallowed HTML tags out to their own include for simpler editing for those wanting to mod their forum
106. disallowed_HTML_tags_inc.asp - new file to support the above mentioned move in functions_filters.asp
107. Complete new look admin section - all files changed in admin section.
108. skin_file.asp - changed the look and colours of the forum
109. pm_post_message.asp - changed so that you are shown a message saying you are blocked from sending pm's to the guest account, instead of redirecting to an insufficient permisisons page
110. printer_firendly_posts.asp - changed look, format, and cleaned up output
111. skin_file.asp - changed for new looking skin and also to support new assignment in printer_friendly_posts.asp file
112. poll_form_inc.asp - increased the size of the poll question and choices input boxes to allow more characters
113. post_message.asp - changed to support the longer character boxes above
114. delete_forum.asp - fixed bug whereby you couldn't delete a forum where a guest had posted
115. delete_category.asp - fixed bug whereby you couldn't delete a category where a guest had posted
116. webwizforums_license.asp - new page with the forum license agreement
117. License.txt - required file in the admin directory to support page above
118. pm_check.asp - changed to take the user straight to the inbox and not the pm welcome page
119. common.asp - changed both so that passwords need not be encrypted
120. register.asp - shortened signup form for new registrations
123. security_image.asp - new file to build a security image for antispam-bots
124. register.asp - changed to include a security image
125. security_images - new folder conatining images for the security image
126. lnaguage_file_inc.asp - changed to add new wording for the security image
127. help_language_file_inc.asp - updated text for new version
128. login_user.asp - added the same security confimiation images as in the register.asp form
The following files have been changed to add a WYSIWYG Editor (RTE) for Mozilla 1.3b and above
1. functions_common.asp - chanhged to add new function to text if browser is Rich Text Enabled
2. RTE_emoticons_smilies.asp - new file to replace the old IE_emoticons_smilies.asp file
3. RTE_textbox.asp - new file to replace the old IE_textbox.asp file
5. upload_images.asp - changed to support the Gecko engine and new look
6. upload_files.asp - same as above
7. forum_posts.asp - changed to support new Rich Text Editor (RTE)
8. post_message_form.asp - same as above
9. edit_post.asp - same as above
10. pm_new_message_form.asp - same as above
11. poll_create_form.asp - same as above
12. post_preview.asp - changed to detect if nothing has been placed in a meesage with the RTE on Gecko engine
13. RTE_colour_palette.asp - new file for floating colour pallete
14. RTE_setup.asp - new file to change features availbale on the RTE editor
15. RTE_toolbar_1.asp - new file for the first toolbar on the RTE
16. RTE_toolbar_2.asp - new file for the second toolbar on the RTE
17. RTE_table_window.asp - new file for placing tables in posts if enabled for the RTE (IE only)
18. RTE_about.asp - new file with info about Web Wiz Rich Text Editor
19. upload_avatars.asp - changed to fit in with the other upload pages
The following files have been chaged or added for new forum codes
The following files have been changed to tighten up security
The following files have been changed to change the way group and user permissions are set
The following pages have been changed to add next and prev links if they use multiple pages to help search engines index the forum and aid in navigation
The following files have been changed to tell a user if there account is suspended or not yet activated and place a link to resend activation email
The following files have been changed or added for the new settings menu (more user friendly then before)
A global search and replace was used on all the files so that the main forum cookie name is now stored in a constent in the common.asp files, this allows more than one instence of Web Wiz Forums to be installed on a site without cookies interfering with each other.
Changes from version 7.5 beta 1 to version 7.5
1. email_notify_remove.asp - fixed bug where you couldn't remove email subscriptions
2. email_notify_configure.asp - fixed bug where wehn setting the CDOSYS mail component it would still show CDONTS as being selected in the drop down list
3. login_user.asp - changed so you can turn off the security image when logging in
4. common.asp - new boolean added to support turning off the above security setting
5. register.asp - fixed bug whereby account needs to be reactivated if changing forum prefernces or profile details if email activation is enabled
6. default.asp - admin area login changed to also add security code images to login
7. common.asp - admin area changed to support above
8. security_image.asp - new file in admin area to show security images
9. active_users_inc.asp - fixed SQL query bug for updating Access database
10. email_notify_subscriptions.asp - fixed SQL query bug for Access version
11. functions_upload.asp - changed file so that uploaded file names are run through the link security filter
12. forum_details.asp - changed so that passwords are not case sesitive
13. post_preview.asp - fixed bug where quotes where not shown in the correct colour boxes
14. functions_filters.asp - changed so that forum codes are stripped as well as HTML before long strings are split
15. language_file_inc.asp - added new varaible for cookie info
16. login_user.asp - changed so that the user is informed that cookies must be enabled to view security image
17. register.asp - same as above
18. active_users_inc.asp - fixed bug that annoymous browsing users where still shown in the active users list
Changes from version 7.5 to version 7.51
1. default.asp - file in admin directory chenged to inform the user cookies must be enabled to view security images
2. functions_filetrs.asp - improved SQL query filter
4. email_subscriptions.asp - fixed hardcoded langauge text
5. language_file_inc.asp - changed to support new text above
6. RTE_image_windows.asp - file updated
7. functions_common.asp - fixed bug where some versions of Netscape 6 where detected as RTE enabled
8. functions_common.asp - fixed bug where servers not using a priod '.' in decimal numbers would crash when detecting browser version.
9. post_message_form.asp fixed so that it shows email activation link if email activation is enabled
10. forum_posts.asp - same as above
11. insufficient_permission.asp - same as above
12. login_user_test.asp - same as above
13. members.asp - same as above
14. poll_create_form.asp - same as above
15. active_topics.asp - changed to now support permisisons for forums when displaying toipc titles
16. spWwfActiveTopics - new stored procedure to support page above
17. forum_password_form.asp - changed loook of page to bring it in line with other login pages in forum.
18. functions_filters.asp - changed so that Flash input is not destroyed by the line split function
19. default.asp - changed so that if security code login is disabled the quick login is a quick login, if enabled shows login instead
20. login_user.asp - changed so that the quick login logs the user in straight away
21. common.asp - changed so that security code login is off by default and session ID's are checked instead
22. default.asp - file in admin section changed to fix bug that prevented people logging in using this file
23. function_common.asp - better browser and OS detection
24. archive_topics.asp - fixed bug where Access version couldn't archive (lock) old topics
25. pm_show_message.asp - fixed bug where by if email notifcation that a PM is read is enabled on a PM the sender would get this email if they looked at the PM in their outbox
26. functions_format_post.asp - new shorter BB code for URL's added
27. forum_codees.asp - changed to show an example of the shorter forum codes for URL's
28. functions_filters.asp - fixed bug whereby quotes (") would not show correctly when editing posts
The following pages have been changed to fix a bug whereby posts could be read in a private forum
Changes from version 7.51 to version 7.51a
1. poll_create_form.asp - fixed bug whereby new polls could not be created
2. email_messager.asp - fixed by wherby if you selected to have a copy sent to yourself they both went to the Recipient
4. printer_friendly_posts.asp - fixed replace null bug if signature is null value
Changes from version 7.51a to version 7.6
2. member_control_panel.asp - hyperlink closing tag mising
3. register.asp - same as above
4. email_notify_subscriptions.asp - same as above
5. printer_friendly_posts.asp - changed so that each post is displayed in it's own table so that formatting is not carried over.
6. emoticons_inc.asp - added new emoticons to this file and new images in the smileys folder
The following files are changed for the new non-database active users tracking
4. functions_common.asp - in both the main forum and admin section
Changes from version 7.6 to version 7.7
1. common.asp - both common.asp files changed to improve performance
2. default.asp - fixed bug where annoymous users where listed as browsing the board
3. functions_date_time_format.asp - the date and time formatting data is now feed into an array to cut down on database calls
4. date_time_configure.asp - updated to support new application level variable above
5. tblActiveUsers - table removed from the database as it is no-longer used
6. msSQL_server_setup.asp - removed the creating of the tblActiveUsers table and the stored procedures:-
7. common.asp - improved performance
8. forum_configure.asp - change to support above
9. close_forums.asp - same as above
10. email_notify_configure.asp - same as above
11. upload_configure.asp - same as above
12. spam_configure.asp - same as above
13. forum_closed.asp - changed so it now redirects to the main forum page if the forum is open
14. RTE_message_form.asp - changed for extra security
15. RTE_textbox.asp - changed for extra security
16. pm_new_message_form.asp - improved security and fixed formatting bug when replying using non RTE editor
17. pop_up_profile.asp - now shows the members online status
18. pm_buddy_list.asp - fixed bug where users where incorrectly shown as online/offline
19. functions_common.asp - fixed XSS security hole
20. functions_filters.asp - increased security
21. functions_format_post.asp - better detection of JS that norton pop up blocker injects
22. foregotten_password.asp - fixed bug where some email addresses where not being sent email to
23. register.asp - fixed same bug as above
24. functions_format_post.asp - changed to filter out new Norton Firewall add blocker injected code that can appear in posts
25. functions_filers.asp - improved security for removing scripting
26. image_upload.asp - fixed bug that effects MAC Safari users
27. file_upload.asp - same as above
28. avatar_upload.asp - same as above
29. remove_links_button.asp - updated for link removal key to work correctly in this version
30. common.asp - changed to use application level variables
31. functions_send_mail.asp - change the name of the outgoing mail server variable
32. search.asp - fixed bug when searching for posts by username
33. RTE_message_form_inc.asp - fixed compliation error that occured on some win2k3 servers
34. add_member.asp - new page to add a new member from the admin section
35. functions_format_post.asp - new file in admin section to support above
36. functions_filetrs.asp - updated to support above
37. admin_menu.asp - upadted to link to add member page
38. added_member.asp - new file to tell the user the new member has been added
39. functions_send_mail.asp - changed outputted text for emails
40. default.asp - updated some incorrect HTML
41. language_file_inc.asp - added new text to tell if the user is online
Changes from version 7.7 to version 7.7a
1. admin/suspend_registration.asp - fixed bug where the application level variables where not updated
2. forum_posts.asp - fixed bug that coursed the forum to crash if active users is turned off
3. RTE_message_form_js.asp - changed so that when people translate the forum this file is less likly to throw up an error if ' is used in the translation
4. admin/email_notify_configure.asp - fixed bug where the application level variables where not updated
5. forum_configure.asp - fixed bug where the application level variables where not updated
6. common.asp - fixed bug where if using a email component that required an SMTP server the SMTP server address failed to load when using application level veriables
7. functions/functions_date_time_format.asp - fixed date formatting bug
8. register.asp - same as above
9. admin/add_member.asp - fixed bug for signature preview and forum codes window
10. functions/functions_upload.asp - changed to append the date and time to uploads
11. functions/functions_date_time_format.asp - new function added to calculate date/time serial numbers
12. upload_files.asp - changed to support new date/time being appended to uploads
13. upload_images.asp - same as above
14. upload_avatars.asp - same as above
15. functions/disllowed_HTML_tags_inc.asp - changed to remove more HTML tags and tables
16. functions/functions_filters.asp - fixed bug when linking to case sensitive images and URL's
17. functions_function_upload.asp - fixed bug with aspSimpleUpload where if file was of the wrong type it wasn't deleted
18. admin/find_user.asp - fixed to let the user know if the username is not found
19. admin/change_username.asp - new page to allow admin to change username
20. admin/admin_menu.asp - file changed to add link to new page to change usernames
21. search_form.asp - changed the default search to be in the message body not the topic
22. pop_up_profile.asp - fixed bug where by if a user had a ' in there username the PM button wouldn't work
23. admin/remove_link_buttons.asp - changed link removal keys and the way link removal keys are entered
24. admin/functions/functions_common.asp - new function added
25. admin/admin_menu.asp - changed so there is now a link to be able to easily check for updates to the web wiz forums application
26. common.asp - changed version number
27. admin/common.asp - changed version number
Changes from version 7.7a to version 7.8
1. pop_up_IP_blocking.asp - security bug fix
2. pop_up_topic_admin.asp - security bug fix
3. pop_up_forum_admin.asp - security bug fix
4. login_user.asp - extra security to change usercodes
5. forgotten_password.asp - extra security to change usercodes
6. register.asp - extra security to confirm old password when updating the users password
7. language_files/language_file_inc.asp - updated to support new wording for above changes
Changes from version 7.8 to version 7.9
1. registration_rules.asp - fixed XSS bug
تازه اين تمام تغيير ها نيست . چون نويسنده برنامه خودش گفته بعضي تغيير ها رو يادش رفته يادداشت كنه و لذا تو ليست نيست .
من خودم هم اين مشكل رو داشتم ... مي گردم لينكش رو مي زارم اينجا.
وب وايزر عزيز
از راهنماييتان متشكرم
اما پس از تغيير , CharSet و CodePage به Windows-1256 هنوز در صفحاتedit_post.asp مشكل دارم و كاراكترها در عنوان پيام ويرايش شده بهم مي ريزند.
لطفا شما يا هر يك از دوستان راهنمايي كنين.
نام های کاربری را با استفاده از کاما (،) از هم جدا کنید.