پيام تبريك ماه رمضان از طرف بوش

• شروع کننده موضوع iman_ebru2
  • تاریخ شروع
I

iman_ebru2

کاربر مهمان
Presidential Message: Ramadan

I send warm greetings to Muslims in the United States and around the world as they begin observance of Ramadan, the holiest season in their faith.

Ramadan commemorates the revelation of the Qur'an to Muhammed. By teaching the importance of compassion, justice, mercy, and peace, the Qur'an has guided many millions of believers across the centuries. Today, this holy time is still set aside for Muslims to remember their dependence on God through fasting and prayer, and to show charity to those in need.

American history has taught us to welcome the contributions of men and women of all faiths, for we share the fundamental values of religious freedom, love of family, and gratitude to God. Americans who practice the Islamic faith enrich our society and help our Nation build a better future.

Laura joins me in sending our best wishes.

GEORGE W. BUSH

# # #

منبع و صفحه اصلي اين اطلاعيه : http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/10/20041015-2.html

iranexplorer.net

این خبر " کامپیوتری" به حساب میاد یا " تکنولوژی" ؟

بحث سیاسی در سایت ممنوع است.

I

iman_ebru2

کاربر مهمان
نه " کامپیوتری" به حساب میاد نه" تکنولوژی" و نه" سياسي"

برام جالب بود خواستم دوستان رو هم مطلع بكنم.
از اين به بعد هم سعي ميكنم رعايت كنم

Salar

جالبه...این بوش هر کاری میکنه تا بتونه ریس جمهور بشه!!!!

Ghamnevis

بابا عجب !! خوبه اسم محمد (ص) و قرآن را يكي بهش ياد داده ! منكه فكر ميكنم اين اگر واسه رييس جمهور شدن حتي به 500 تا راي از مسلمونا هم نياز داشته باشه مياد و مسلمون ميشه :) عجب آدم زيركي اين.. (زيرك=........) ;)

ممنون ايمان جان..
جالب بود اما خوب.. هر چند اين جناب بوش را به عنوان ميكي ميشنساند همه و مسخره عالم هست ! فكر نكنم بحثش سياسي باشه ;) واسه تنوع جالب بود.

سايان

moein273

همه ماه رمضان سر شار از همون زيركي هست كه سايان گفت فكر ميكنيد اينايي كه توي ايران بهتون تبريك ميگن از روي لحظات سر شار از روحانيت بوده يا ...؟

جدیدترین ارسال ها

بالا