Top Photoshop Training _ +10

hhhhaaaa

سلام به دوستان گلم :)
گفتم یه سرچی بکنم تو نت و 10 تا از آموزش های قشنگ فتوشاپ رو بزارم اینجا تا هرکی خواست استفاده کنه :wink:
فک نکنم نیازی به ترجمشون باشه ، فتوشاپه دیگه :دی

آموزش شماره 1:

تصویر نهایی

project_description.jpg

This tutorial is divided into two different parts. The first part, will be a step by step guide on how to create the following brushed explosion:

explosion_simple.jpg

The second part of the tutorial will be a rough guide that will teach you how to create and implement your own 3d text into the explosion and obtain a similar result:

explosion_full.jpg

The entire result will be obtained using JUST Photoshop with its default brushes and settings.

We'll start by creating the background in just a few steps. Create a new document 900x600 px. Reset your colors to black and white by pressing "D" on your keyboard and then click on Filter > Render > Clouds. Afterwards, go to Filter > Stylize > Find Edges and then press CTRL+I to invert your colors. Go to Filter > Add Noise and use 17 for the Amount, Gaussian for the Distribution and check Monochromatic. Afterwards, go to Image > Adjustments > Brightness/Contrast and decrease the Brightness to -70. Press CTRL+U to open the Hue/Saturation window, check the Colorize box and use 270 for Hue and 20 for Saturation. You should have a similar result:

background_final.jpg

Create a new layer and call it White Explosion. Select the Brush Tool (B), choose the Basic Brushes Set and use a ~ 100px Feathered Brush. Use the color white and draw a shape similar to the one bellow. Select the Smudge Tool (R) and choose a brush from the Thick Heavy Brushes Set (I used the second one). From the center outwards, using the Smudge Tool (R), start dragging until you get a similar result to the one bellow:

split_3.jpg

Duplicate the White Explosion layer, place it on top and change its name to Yellow Explosion. Right click the layer, choose Blending Options, check Color Overlay and use yellow #ffef3c for your color (instead of the default red), then press Ok. Go to Edit > Free Transform and decrease the size of the Yellow Explosion slightly so that the white explosion behind it looks more like a glow. Using your Eraser Tool (E) and a Feathered Brush ~ 60px click 2-3 times in the center of the yellow explosion randomly to erase some of it. Use the Smudge Tool (R) with the same brush as before and start modifying the Yellow Explosion. There is no right or wrong way to do this just make sure you smudge the yellow explosion both from inside out and outside inwards, in the center where you used your Eraser Tool (E) and on the margins of the explosion. This is my result:

explosion_3.jpg

Next we'll be adding the red color to the explosion. Duplicated the Yellow Explosion layer and change its Color in the Blending Options to a darker red #a50000; rename the layer to Red Explosion and place it on top of everything else. Using the Eraser Tool (E) randomly start deleting small spots inside the Red Explosion (6-7 times). Using the Smudge Tool (R) start dragging towards and away from the center of the red explosion to give it some texture and variety. This part of the tutorial is going to be a little tricky and may require you to do a few attempts. One thing to make sure you keep in mind when you're smudging is to make sure you are moving in a straight line either towards or away from the center of your explosion. You can see my result in the first picture bellow. Next, reduce the opacity of the layer "Red Explosion" to 40%. Your image should now look similar to the second screen shot.

split_1.jpg

Now we'll add more variety to our explosion by creating darker spots. Create a new layer and call it Contrast Points. Using the Brush Tool (B), the color black and a ~ 60px Feathered Brush, place a few random shapes over the explosion. Using the Smudge Tool (R) give the shape a little texture and reduce the layer's Alpha to 65%. Change the Blending Mode of the layer Contrast Points from Normal to Overlay. Feel free to repeat this step several times to add more contrast and detail to your image. You should have a result similar to the second screen shot bellow:

split_4.jpg

We'll continue with adding more details to the explosion. Create a new layer and call it Explosion Glow. Using the Brush Tool (B) and a 60px Feathered Brush start making a glowing aura on the edge of the explosion. When you're done change the layer's Blending Options to Overlay. You can see in the following example what it will look like with Blending Mode set to Normal and Overlay.

split_2.jpg

Next, above the background layer and behind all the Explosion layers, create a new layer on which we'll add an orange (#c7500c) glow to contrast the center of the explosion and all of the brush work. Use a Feathered Brush around 100px and start adding orange glows on the sides of the explosion. Your result should be similar to this:

explosion_9.jpg

Next, using the Brush Tool (B) and the third Brush from the Thick Heavy Brushes Set we're going to add some particles to the explosion. We'll start by adding white particles behind the explosion first. Create a new layer above the Orange Glow layer and using the Brush Tool (B) click several times randomly right around the edge of the explosion. Next, we'll add the darker particles on top of the explosion. Create a new layer on top of all the other layers, and using the Brush Tool (B) and the color black, start clicking several times to add the particles. Create a new layer and do the same thing, only with the color white this time. Your result should be similar to the following:

explosion_particles.jpg

To enhance the look of the image try playing with the Alpha of all the particles and also if necessary play with the particles using the Smudge Tool (R). At this point the basic look of your explosion is finished. You can stop here if you'd like or go a little bit further by adding some extra details. In the next step I will show you what extra details I chose to add.

Bellow you will be able to see the final version of the explosion. I am not going to go through each step on how I added each detail since you'll be able to see that by downloading the final source files. I'm simply going to point out what in my opinion were some good additions to the previous step if you decide you want to add more to the image.
-Glows: I decided to make the explosion more colorful so I added a blue and purple glow at the bottom and right side of the explosion. The glows are done using the Brush Tool (B) and setting the layers' Blending Mode to Overlay. At most of the tips of the explosion, on top of everything I added some small faded out orange glows too.
-Focus Point: On Top of all the other layers I added a black circular gradient making the exterior of the explosion darker and the center lighter.

The following is the final version of the simple explosion. Next, I'll be explaining the basics behind how to add your own text on top of the explosion and make it look like it's part of it.

explosion_simple.jpg

In order to have each letter rotated at a different angle you have to type them individually, each on its own layer. In the next example I'll show you an example on how to make the letter "W" 3D. Start by typing the letter by itself on a new layer. Once you have have the letter created with the desired color and size Rasterise the layer. Next, using the Rectangular Marquee Tool (M) select a portion of your letter, switch back to your Move Tool (V) and then using the arrows on your keyboard or your mouse move that selection to make it look like it broke off the rest of the letter. Once you've done this step multiple times and the letter looks how you want it to look, go to Edit > Free Transform. While holding the CTRL key down start moving the corners of the box that surrounds your shape until your shape looks like its angled 3D. Next, we'll duplicate the layer, place it behind the original layer, change its color in the Blending Options to black and then using your arrow keys we'll move the layer 1px to the right. Then we'll duplicate the black layer and move it 1px to the right again. We'll continue doing this until we have a solid extrude effect. Next, you have to look at your letter's extrude and figure out where to add some gradients to give it a realistic feel. Usually you want those gradients around corners that are not visually distinct in order to make them more obvious. You also want to add those gradients over long continuous extrusions to make it look more realistic. When applying gradients make sure you are using a Foreground to Transparent Gradient and preferably the color white. Bellow you can see a visual representation of the steps just discussed.

letter.jpg

Now that you've got all your letters 3D, its time to implement them in the design. Unfortunately, I cant give you a step by step guide on how to do that, because everything is very situational and based on your own results. What I can do however is give you a list of tips and pointers on how to continue on to implementing your text in the explosion. These steps are in no specific order:

- Use the light flare effect. If you look up on google images "light flare effect" you'll see plenty of examples of what I mean. Basically when light goes through a crack or any kind of small area, at its exit it will display a glow over its close surroundings. You can easily do this effect with a Feathered Brush and the color white.
- Implement the background's colors over the text. I chose to decrease the alpha of the extrusion effect to a roughly 80-90% so that the explosion behind it blends in with it. I also took portions of the explosions (after saving the explosion as a JPEG) and placed them over the text at a low alpha to achieve this effect again.
- Add some sort of texture to your text. Simply look up online the desired texture and place it at a lowered alpha over your text in areas where you want it to show. I chose a broken glass texture.
- Add more details to the explosion, more rays, more smudged brushes only this time place them over your text slightly or simply have them interact with it.
- If you're having problems getting a similar result to the one bellow, I strongly suggest you download the .psd so you can get a better understanding on how everything is setup.
- For this design in particular, especially with the background image we're using, sharpen your image at the end! It will increase the quality of the image!

This is what my final product looks like:

explosion_full.jpg

کد:
[URL="http://www.webdtools.com/design/graphics/brushed_explosion/source_final.zip"]دانلود سورس آموزش[/URL]
:rose:

hhhhaaaa

آموزش شماره 2 :

تصویر نهایی

water_tutorial.jpg

There’s another world under the waves, and in this tutorial, Fabio Sasso shows you how to recreate it convincingly. You’ll learn all sorts of ways to combine found images seamlessly, learning compositing and saturation techniques to integrate them into a backdrop that’s been created using Photoshop filters and gradients.
Sasso is skilled when it comes to tracking down and adapting images, and he shares some of his favourite sites for downloading free or donation-only brushes and images. Most importantly of all, you’ll learn to pay close attention to how light behaves and to think of your scene as a little world all of its own.

1.jpg

1.4.jpg

01. Create a new landscape A3 document in Photoshop at 300dpi. Fill the background layer with a gradient using colour reference #050808 for the bottom colour and #41616d for the top colour (click on the swatches at the bottom of the Tools palette to input the colour references). Next, create a new layer, fill it with black, and select Filter > Noise > Add Noise. Set the Amount to 400%, distribution to Gaussian, and ensure Monochromatic is ticked. Then select Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur, setting the amount to five pixels. Rename the layer ‘Surface’.

Step_2.jpg

2.1.jpg

02. With the ‘Surface’ layer selected, go to Edit > Transform > Distort. Make the top part wider than the bottom – this will require you to drag the corners off the canvas, pulling the vertices while holding Alt/Opt. Next, go to Select > All and copy and paste the layer area. Delete the old layer, rename the new one ‘Water Surface’, change the blend mode to Color Dodge and select Image > Adjustments > Levels. Increase the black and white – I used 96, 1.00 and 149 for the levels. Next, select Filter > Blur > Motion Blur. Use 0 for the angle and 100 pixels for the distance.

31.jpg

3.2.jpg

03. With the Eraser tool (E) use a big brush set to a hardness of 0 to erase some areas of the ‘Water Surface’ layer so that it looks as though light is piercing the waves from directly above. Duplicate the layer and name it ‘Light Reflections’. Select Motion Blur (see Step 02). Use 90º for the angle and 999 pixels for the distance. Then select Edit > Transform > Scale. Increase the height only and go to Distort (see Step 02). This time make the bottom part much wider than the top. That will create the rays of light from the surface.

4.jpg

04. To create the bottom of the ocean, create a new layer and select Filter > Render > Clouds, make sure that you have black and white as your background and foreground colours. Rename the layer ‘Bottom Lights’. Then select Filter > Render > Difference Clouds and Image > Adjustments > Invert. Change the blend mode to Color Dodge and select Image > Adjustments > Levels. Increase the black input – I used 125; 1.12; 255. Then go to Edit Transform > Distort and distort the bottom of the layer, making it much wider to give a sense of perspective.

5.1.jpg

05. Still on the ocean floor layer, select a Gaussian Blur with a radius of ten pixels. Next, use the Eraser tool to delete some parts of the layer, and all of the top to give the effect of fading into the distance. As our water is quite murky you shouldn’t be able to see too much ocean floor.

6.2.jpg

06. Next, let’s create some 3D text in Illustrator. Type in the text you want and select Effect > 3D > Extrude & Bevel. The most important thing here is the depth and the lights: create three lights to illuminate the top and back of the text. Imagine how the light would work in your scene. Next, copy and paste the 3D text into your Photoshop document, and go to Filter > Distort > Wave. Set the number of generators to 3, the wavelength to 10 and 999, the amplitude to 5 and 18, and the scale to 100%.

7.5.jpg

07. Now to apply some layer styles: select Layer > Layer Style and enter the following values. For Inner Shadow: blend mode – Color Dodge; colour – White; angle – 90º; distance – 5 pixels; choke – 0%; and size – 46 pixels. In the Bevel and Emboss menu: style – Inner Bevel; technique – Chisel Hard; depth – 81%; size – five pixels; soften – 9 pixels; shading angle – 90º; highlight mode – Color Dodge; and opacities – 100%. In the Color Overlay menu, set the colour to light blue (reference #66b9d8); and the blending mode to Multiply.

8.jpg

08. Remain in the Layer Styles palette and enter the following settings. In the Gradient Overlay menu: colour – Black to White; blend mode – Multiply; Style – Linear; Angle – 87º; scale – 50%. In the Pattern Overlay menu: select one of the default Photoshop patterns – I used Texture Tile; blend mode – Linear Burn; opacity – 75%.

9.jpg

09. Create a new layer beneath the ‘Water’ layer. Use a soft black brush to paint shadows beneath the letters, then add details to the type. First I used a custom brush (which can be downloaded from http://google.com/4j6tm5) to create the crack. To create the underwater plants, use a custom grass brush from http://google.com/3gn7y3 and add a layer style, with a gradient overlay from black to grey, a drop shadow and Bevel and Emboss.

10.jpg

10. Keep adding elements and use Shadows, Bevel and Emboss in the Layer Styles to give more realism to the elements. You can download the plants I’ve used for free from http://google.com/4ojokq and http://google.com/3owqez. Use the Hue & Saturation palette (Image > Adjustments > Hue & Saturation) to match the colours of the photos with the scene. Reduce the Saturation and add a little green to the image. I also created some purple plants on the A.

11.jpg

11. Now let’s add the seaweedencrusted rocks to our image. To create the rocks, extract a section of rock from a photo (downloadable for free from http://google.com/3g658f) and then duplicate this several times. Rotate, scale and distort these rock sections to create the wall of rock on the right-hand side, then create a new layer above the rocks layer. Select Layer > Create Clipping Mask, select the Brush tool and paint the clipped layer, using a soft brush and leaving some parts more visible.

12.jpg

12. For the rocks on the left of the image, repeat Step 11, but before creating the clipped layer adjust the colours of the rocks. Go to Hue/Saturation (see Step 10) and reduce the Saturation to -70, the Lightness to -45, and Hue to +118. Now create a new layer and paint it with black, covering the rocks. Reduce the brush’s opacity when painting the right-hand side of the rocks: this area will be shinier because of the light coming from the surface. Also paint the transition from the rocks and the ground.

13.jpg

13. Duplicate the ‘Bottom Lights’ layer, rotate it and scale it to cover the rocks on the left. Use the Eraser tool to delete unnecessary parts and set the blend mode to Color Dodge. Add some plants to the front of the scene. Use the grass brush and paint in black to create the plants. Create a Gaussian Blur, using 3.5 pixels for the Radius. This will create depth of field.

14.jpg

14. Duplicate the ‘Light Reflection’ layer and move it to in front of the text, then use the Eraser tool to delete some areas. Keep only the reflections in the text and plants. Add some bubbles by downloading this image: http://google.com/4estnj. Place the image in the document and select Image > Adjustments > Desaturate; change the blend mode to Color Dodge and use the Eraser tool on some parts of the layer so that it fits in with the background.

15.jpg

15.1.jpg

15. Create a new layer at the top of the layer stack and select a cloud filter (see Step 04), with black and white set for the background and foreground colours respectively. Set a Gaussian Blur, using around 40 pixels for the Radius. Next, create a Motion Blur, changing the angle to 90º and the distance to 550 pixels. This will create some shadowy areas for the scene.

16.jpg

16. Add fish, divers and any other elements you want to the scene. If you’re adding a diver, be sure to put some bubbles in front of him. The key to making elements look like they’re part of the scene is to duplicate the ‘Light Reflections’ layer and place it in front of the elements layers. Also, adjust the Hue & Saturation of any image you add to the scene, reducing the saturation and adding a little green and blue to the image.

17.jpg

17. The final step is easy but effective. Select all the layers and group them. Rename the group ‘Scene’, and duplicate it. With the duplicated group, select Layer > Merge Group. Use a Gaussian Blur with a radius of 15 pixels, change the blend mode to Screen and the opacity to 85%. This will make the whole scene brighter and give it a glow. Again, you can add more elements, plants, lights, bubbles and fish. It’s about layering and using real elements as a guide to how elements behave in that scene.

hhhhaaaa

آموزش شماره 3 :

تصویر نهایی

step29.gif

Create a new document 600×440 with a background of your choice, select the “rounded rectangle tool” with a radius of 20px.
step1.gif

Draw out your mp3 player shape fill with the color black. Now goto “edit > transform > distort” OR “edit > transform > perspective” OR use a combination of both and transform your shape into something like this.
step2.gif

Label your layer “top”, duplicate this layer and drag the duplicated layer below the “top layer” label the duplicated layer “middle shine” and move it down once using the down arrow key on the keyboard. (ive colored mine in yellow just for your benifit we’ll be adding layer styles later.)
step3.gif

Now while the “middle shine” layer is selected hold down alt on your keyboard and press the down arrow key on the keyboard 15 times, everytime you click the down arrow a new layer is created and moved down. Merge all your 15 duplicated layers together as one, lable this layer “middle. (showed in green on the image below)
step3.gif

Do the same again but only do it 12 times and label this layer “bottom” (showed in grey on the image below)
step4.gif

You should have something like this. Althou it does help if you change the colors so you can see what goes where.
step5.gif

So to recap then we should have 4 layers top, middle shine, middle and bottom. Starting from the bottom upwards we shall add our layer styles. On the layer “bottom” add these layer styles.
step6.gif

step7.gif

Add these layer styles to the “middle” layer.
step8.gif

step9.gif

Add this layer styles to your “middle shine” layer.
step10.gif

And finally add these layer styles to your “top” layer.
step11.gif

step12.gif

You should end up with something like this.
step13.gif

Now on a seperate layer called “display LCD” create your lcd screen.
step14.gif

Make sure your screen is all on one layer, once done ctrl – click your layer to make a selection, then press ctrl-c to copy your lcd to the clipboard. Now create a new layer above your “top layer”, leave this blank for now, just goto “filter > vanishing point” Once vanishing point has loaded up the 1st thing we need to do is create a plane select the plain tool or press “c” just make 4 points like this.
step15.gif

Now press “ctrl – V” to paste your lcd screen into the vanishing point, drag your lcd screen over your plane that you made in the previous step. You may also resize it a little bit by clicking the transform tool (T). Once you think its ok press enter. You’l be left with this.
step16.gif

The edges of out LCD screen are abit jaggy so cut around it using your prefered cutting tool, just cut 1 pixel off all the way around.
You should be left with this.
step17.gif

Now add these layer styles.
step18.gif

step19.gif

You should have something like this.
step20.gif

Now create a logo for your mp3 player, create it the same way you did your LCD screen, once created goto vanishing point, your plane should still be intact.
step21.gif

Now make a selection like this.
step22.gif

Fill with the color white and set opacity to 20%.
step23.gif

Also add a line, created by the pen tool, just use the color black, this will act as our crease for the lid.
step24.gif

Now select the rectangle tool and create a yellow rectangle to act as a button, copy it, then goto into vanishing point and setup a new grid.
step25.gif

Paste your button the same way as we did the LCD screen. Press enter when done, now add these layer styles to your button.
step26.gif

step27.gif

step28.gif

You should have a final image like this.
step29.gif

hhhhaaaa

آموزش شماره 4 :

تصویر نهایی

cap-lead.jpg

Step 1: Create the shape

Create a new document in Photoshop and fill it with white (#FFFFFF). Create a new layer and use the Pen Tool (P) to create the shape of the cap (you can use an image of a cap as reference for this, or use the outline shown below). After that, press Command+Enter to transform the path into a selection. Then fill it with the color #1c1812.
step1.jpg

Step 2: Define shapes

It’s time to define some parts of the cap. Use the Burn Tool (O) for adding some shadows to the cap (shown below) and then use the Pen Tool (P) to create two lines (#413a2f).

step2.jpg

Step 3: Create the Texture

The rear part of the cap must be darker. Create a selection on the back of the hat, and use the Brush Tool (B) to fill the selection with a black color on a new layer.
step3.jpg

Step 4

Right-click on the layer with the rear part of the cap and select Blending Options. Then go to Pattern Overlay and add the below settings.
Blend Mode: Hard Light
Scale: 7%
Opacity: 13%
step4.jpg

Step 5

The seams of the visor are created with the Pen Tool (P). Create each seam on a separate layer by drawing the line with the pen tool, stroking with a thin hard brush, and then erasing the edges with a large soft eraser. Select these layers with the seams, and Merge Layers.
Duplicate them, invert their color (Ctrl+I) and place the black seams layer behind the other ones. This gives it a bevel effect.
step5.jpg

Step 6

Create a new layer. Again use the Pen Tool (P) to create a shape like below and fill the selection with black. Then add noise to the selection (Filter > Noise > Add Noise | Keep it below 10%), and keep the Opacity of the layer to 75%.
step6.jpg

Step 7

Create another layer and build a shape like below using the Pen Tool (P). Next thing you’ll have to do is to add some light, to make the rear side of the cap look more transparent (as if light is fading through from the other side). Use the Brush Tool (B) with white color and add some smooth light.
step7.jpg

Step 8: Add logo

To give it an unique look you can add a brand or some unique design elements of your own. I used #7b7452 and then set the layer to Color Dodge.
step8a.jpg

step8b.jpg

Step 9: Details

To create the shape of the deeper lines in the cap, use the Pen Tool (P) to create shape selections, add lights and shadows using the Burn and Dodge Tools. Smudge the highlights and shadows to give them a softer look.
step9.jpg

Step 10: Light

You must add some light on the visor, so make a selection and use large white brush to fill in the selection. Then select the Hard Light blending mode and decrease the opacity if needed.
step10.jpg

Step 11: Realistic Texture

The material looks a bit cartoonish and smooth, so we need to brush some spots with different colors (darker/lighter). You can smudge them (or give them different Filter>Blur>Motion Blur effects) to make them look more realistic.
step11.jpg

Step 12: Background

The cap is finished. Now you must create the background.
step12a.jpg

step12b.jpg

Step 13: Light

To make it more obvious and shiny, we must modify the contrast and the brightness. Select all the hat layers and merge them onto a new layer (Ctrl + Alt + E). Adjust the Contrast and Brightness (Image > Adjustments > Brightness and Contrast) until the hat pops out from the background significantly.
step13.jpg

Step 14: Shadow

The cap looks like it is floating so we must add a shadow.
step14.jpg

Step 15: Background

Create a new layer (ctrl+shift+n) and place it behind the cap layers. After that use some grunge brushes (like these) create a nice background using various colors.
step15.jpg

Step 16: Background

The final step of this chop is to add light on the bottom and shadow to the top to create the space where the cap is placed.
Use PenTool(P) to make the selection and using a large soft brush create the platform for the cap.
step16.jpg

Conclusion

Try to improvise as much as you can when you are creating the design of the cap. It’s not necessary to use all the same colors, or create a grungy background! Enjoy, and feel free to download the free PSD for reference!

کد:
[URL="http://tutorial9.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2009/10/3d-hat/cap3.psd"]دانلود سورس آموزش[/URL]

hhhhaaaa

Paint with fire

آموزش شماره 5 :

تصویر نهایی

On_Fire.jpg

In this tutorial, we’re going to take a simple model shot and transform it into a spitting, crackling beacon of fire.
Using some of the most common Photoshop tools (like Smudge, Dodge and Burn) Neville D’souza shows how to create a complicated artwork without relying on third-party plug-ins. This lesson will also give you good practice with Photoshop’s Levels and Adjustment Layers – which can be extremely powerful if used properly – as well as Layer Masks and Blend Modes to create stunning, and yet sometimes quite subtle, effects.
step_-_1_-_img_C.jpg

Step 1 First, open 24165569.jpg from the Download Zone and set its colour profile. Click Edit > Assign Profile and select Adobe RGB (1998) from the Profile drop-down list. This way, colours appear more vibrant and contrasting. Next, create the background. Fill a layer with colour, at R:127 G:53 B:41. Create a second layer with a Radial Gradient (G) then set its Blend Mode to Multiply.

step_-_2_-_img_B.jpg

Step 2 Select the Magic Wand tool (W) and click on the image’s empty area. Right-click and pick Select Inverse. Then go to Edit > Stroke and select a Stroke Width of 50px, set the location to Inside and a Stroke Color of R:128 G:128 B:128. This stroke shape will be in a separate layer.

step_-_3_-_img_B.jpg

Step 3 This is the interesting part – even if you make a mistake here, it can be turned into something artistic. On the ‘Stroke’ layer, use the Smudge tool with Hardness (on the Brush palette) set to 100%. Don’t go too high in size, or it may take up too much memory. Smudge swirling wisps in an upward direction. Keep the reference image at an Opacity of 20% to help shape flames along the contours of the body.
step_-_4_-_img_B.jpg

Step 4 Once that’s done, set the Blend Mode of the stroke layer to Color Dodge. You can see how it takes effect, even in this initial stage. Next, use the Dodge and Burn tools (O) to tighten the effect.

step_-_5_-_img_B.jpg

Step 5 Right now, the flames aren’t glowing. For that, I turn off the ‘Gradient’ layer, select the ‘Color’ layer and highlight a few areas with the Dodge tool, followed by duplicating the ‘Color’ layer. Go to Image > Adjustments > Levels and set the black slider to 115. Then, using the Hue/Saturation adjustment, shift Hue to 18. Finally, set the Opacity of the new colour layer to 50%, ensuring this layer is right under the ‘Stroke’ layer for the effect to be prominent.

step_-_6_-_img_A.jpg

Step 6 The flame effect needs to be enhanced even more. This is where the ‘Stroke’ layer comes in. Duplicate it three times and add a Gaussian Blur with a value of 80 to two of these. Next, add a Layer Mask with a Radial Gradient for the three newly duplicated layers. Look at the screenshot to see the layer order and what the image now looks like.
step_-_7_-_img_B.jpg

Step 7 Using the same smudge technique as explained in Step 3, create more flame shapes in different layers – this is so you can have an extra level of control in case any of them need alteration. The Blend Mode of all the flame layers should be set to Color Dodge, followed by the Dodge and Burn treatment. It’s best to keep these layers inside a layer group to avoid any complications.

step_-_8_-_img_B.jpg

Step 8 Using a hard brush to create the sparks, paint blobs of different sizes on a separate layer. Dodge and Burn them and switch the Blend Mode to Color Dodge.

step_-_9_-_img_B.jpg

Step 9 I felt the facial region needed more flames, so I painted and smudged an extra batch of flame shapes on to the image. These are slightly more stretchy and wavy, to follow the contours of the model’s face.
step_-_10_-_img_B.jpg

Step 10 Next, using the stroke shape in Step 2 but this time without the flames, darken and highlight certain areas using the Dodge and Burn tools. This is for the subtle lining of the shoulders and neck area.

step_-_11_-_img_C.jpg

Step 11 Now comes the tricky part: blending the model’s face and a bit of her hands into the flames while keeping it subtle. On the reference image, use the Dodge tool to highlight areas of her face, hands, shoulders and so on. Next, keeping the layer selected, click the Create New Fill or Adjustment Layer button. Select Curves from the list then add points, adjusting the curve to get the desired look. You can see how the curve
drastically alters the image.
step_-_12_-_img_B.jpg

Step 12 Select the entire image, then Copy Merged (Shift + Ctrl/Cmd + C). Paste the image onto a new layer, then click Image > Adjustments > Desaturate. Again, click Create New Fill or Adjustment Layer, select Levels from the list and move the black point slider to 60.
step_-_13_-_img_A.jpg

Step 13 Select the entire image again, click Copy Merged and paste the image onto a new layer. Then, using a soft brush, paint the white area with a black colour and finally, using the Burn tool, darken certain parts of her face and arms (the burn value can be experimented with). Next, use the same ‘Curves’ Adjustment Layer from Step 11 and place it on top of the ‘Image’ layer.

step_-_14_-_img_A.jpg

Step 14 Now it’s time to combine the model shot with the flames. Select the image from Step 13, copy the merged layers, and paste into your main artwork file under a new Layer Group called ‘Color Edit’, above the other layers. Apply Gaussian Blur to reduce facial detail. Duplicate it twice.

On the original picture, rename the image layer ‘Blue A’. Switch on Colorize in Hue/Saturation and set the Hue to 235, Saturation to 100,
the Blend Mode to Lighten and Opacity to 15%.
Copy ‘Blue A’ and rename it ‘Blue B’. Change the Opacity to 35%. Rename the second desaturated image layer ‘Yellow A’. Move it on top of ‘Blue B’. Set the same options for this as ‘Blue A’ – except Opacity, which should be 25%. Copy this layer and call it ‘Yellow B’. Click Create New Fill or Adjustment Layer, select Levels and move the grey slider to 0.88. Duplicate this adjustment layer, naming them ‘Levels 1’ and ‘Levels 2’.
step_-_15_-_img_A.jpg

Step 15 Duplicate the ‘Yellow B’ layer and rename it ‘Yellow C’. Move it above the ‘Levels 2’ layer. Set the Blend Mode to Color Dodge and the opacity to 25%.
Rename the third desaturated image layer ‘BW image’ and move it on top of ‘Yellow C’. Set the Blend Mode to Color Dodge and the Opacity to 75%.
Add Layer Masks for all layers except ‘Yellow C’. Also add a Layer Mask to the Group ‘Color Edit’ to hide the eyeball section, so the eyes remain looking at the viewer.
step_-_16_-_img_C.jpg

Step 16 Select the entire image and click Copy Merged. Paste it into a new layer group called ‘Color Tweak’. Rename the layer ‘CT-hue’ then click Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation and set the hue to 8. Click OK and set Opacity to 25%. Duplicate ‘CT-hue’ and name it ‘CT-blur’. Make sure Blend Mode is set to Screen and Opacity is at 15%. Add Layer Masks to both layers. If you want to add any more sparks or flames, create extra layer groups.

hhhhaaaa

Create a Ying Yang Inspired Poster in Photoshop

آموزش شماره 6 :

تصویر نهایی

final5.jpg

- Girl from Katanaz-Stock
- Birds from Fairiegodmother
- Designious splashes brush pack 1
- Designious paint brush pack 1
- Smoke brushes from Falln-Brushes

STEP 1

Create a new document of 1920×1080 px in RGB color mode at 72 dpi. I usually make it larger, because I can crop it later on.
19.jpg

STEP 2

Open the “girl” picture. Go to Layer > Duplicate Layer (CTRL+J), then go to Filter > Other > High Pass. Set Radius to 1.1 px and hit OK.
23.jpg

STEP 3

Go to Window > Layers (F7) and set Blending mode to Overlay. Select all layers and to to Layer > Merge Layers (CTRL+SHIFT+E).
33.jpg

STEP 4

Go to Channels window (Window > Channels) and click-drag the Blue channel onto the “Create New Channel” button. A “Blue copy” channel will appear. Click it.
42.jpg

STEP 5

Go to Image > Adjustments > Curves (CTRL+M). Set the graph similar to mine.
52.jpg

STEP 6

Repeat STEP 5 using an aproximate setting. The idea is to create a high contrast so we can load a precise selection from the “Blue copy” channel.
62.jpg

STEP 7

Grab the Brush Tool (B), press D to set Foreground to pure black and paint over the girl’s body.
72.jpg

STEP 8

Grab the Burn Tool (O), set it to Shadows and press “0” to set it to 100%. Darken all the lighter areas on the girl.
82.jpg

STEP 9

Go to Image > Adjustments > Curves (CTRL+M) and adjust the curve similar to mine. We do this to remove the light gray areas from the channel.
92.jpg

STEP 10

In the Channels window, CTRL+click the “Blue copy” channel thumbnail to load a selection. You will see a “marching ants” contour. Click the “RGB” channel and turn off visibility of “Blue copy” channel.
102.jpg

STEP 11

Double-click the layer thumbnail in the Layers palette (F7) and hit OK to make it editable. Hit Delete.
112.jpg

STEP 12

Go to Window > Arrange > Cascade. Now click-drag the layer thumbnail into our document. Go to Edit > Free Transform (CTRL+T) to enter Transform mode and click drag one of the corners while holding SHIFT key to preserve proportions. Hit Enter.
122.jpg

STEP 13

With this layer selected, go to Layer > Layer Mask > Reveal All. Now grab the Brush Tool (B), press D to set Foreground to pure black and paint over the girl’s feet.
133.jpg

STEP 14

Go to Layer > Duplicate Layer (CTRL+J). Do this twice.
142.jpg

STEP 15

In the Layers palette (F7), select the original layer. Now grab the Smudge Tool (R), set a round, soft brush and adjust Strength to about 60%. Start doing strokes on the edges of the woman. Try to maintain the same direction.
152.jpg

STEP 16

Repeat STEP 15 for the second layer, but do a bit shorter strokes. Also reduce Strength a bit.
162.jpg

STEP 17

Go to the Layers palette (F7) and click the “New Layer Group” button. Name it “girl” and click-drag all the layers with the girl in the layer group.
172.jpg

STEP 18

In the Layers palette, create a new layer above all the layers in the “girl” layer group. Open the “Designious paint splash 1” brush set. Use settings similar to mine.
181.jpg

STEP 19

Paint over the edges like I did. Simply hold ALT key to pick random nearby colors from the girl’s body. Also increase and decrease the size of the brushes using “[“ and “]” keys. There’s no need to draw strokes, just click around or tap your graphic pen.
191.jpg

STEP 20

Create two new layers above the splatters layer. Select the first one and grab the Brush Tool (B), set Hardness to 100% and paint three or four colors: bright yellow, orange, red and bright red.
20.jpg

STEP 21

Decrease the size of the brush to 5-6 px, select the next layer above in the Layers palette (F7) and start painting random, curvy shapes. Use the dark red color – pick it with ALT+click.
211.jpg

STEP 22

Select the orange color and roughly try to follow the lines drawn with the bright red color.
221.jpg

STEP 23

Do the same for the rest of the colors. This is how the final result should look like.
231.jpg

STEP 24

Open the Brushes palette (F5) and change it to a splatter. Make a very small sized bush and as in previous steps, add random color spots of different colors.
24.jpg

STEP 25

Create a new layer above the top-most layer with the girl and set Blending mode to Soft Light. Then grab the Brush Tool (B) and pick the orange color (ALT+click), set Hardness to 0% and press “5” to set the brush’s Opacity to 50% and paint some bright lights on the girl’s body.
ALT+click between these layers when you are done.
25.jpg

STEP 26

Create a new layer above the bottom-most layer. Name it “paint”. Open the “designious paint scratch pack 1”, select a brush and use the settings below.
26.jpg

STEP 27

Grab the brush tool and paint two brush strokes, one light gray and one midtone gray.
27.jpg

STEP 28

Go to Layer > New layer. Name it “smoke”. Use the same settings as with the paint brushes, hit D key and paint 2 smoke strokes.
28.jpg

STEP 29

Grab the Ellipse Tool (U), click on the canvas and hold SHIFT key to draw a perfect circle. Give it a white color fill. Make sure it is set on Shapes. Set Blending mode to Soft Light in the Layers palette (F7).
29.jpg

STEP 30

Repeat STEP 29, but use a dark gray color and set blending mode to Multiply.
30.jpg

STEP 31

Create a new layer (CTRL+SHIFT+N). Now create white shapes of your choice: draw them, create random triangles, circles, squares… go wild! Set Opacity to 40%.
311.jpg

STEP 32

Open the “birds” .psd file, grab the Lasso Tool (L), select a bird of your choice, copy it (CTRL+C) and paste it in our document (CTRL+V). Also go to Edit > Free Transform to make it smaller. Hit Enter. Go to Image > Adjustments > Desaturate (CTRL+SHIFT+U).
321.jpg

STEP 33

Repeat STEP 32, but this time go to Image > Adjustments > Invert (CTRL+I). Grab the Dodge Tool (O), set it on Shadows with 25% Exposure and lighten the dark areas.
331.jpg

STEP 34

Select the second copy of the “girl” layer. Now grab the Pen Tool (P) and draw a shape similar to mine and use white as fill color. Set Blending mode to color.
34.jpg

STEP 35

Select the bottom-most layer and go to Layer > New > Layer. Open the “concrete texture”, select all (CTRL+A), copy it (CTRL+C) and paste it in our canvas. Resize it to fit and set Blending mode to “Hard Light”.
35.jpg

STEP 36

Create a new layer (CTRL+SHIFT+N), grab the Brush Tool (B), select a dripping splash and click under the bottom side of the girl’s body.
36.jpg

Done!

hhhhaaaa

Creative Image Coloring Photoshop Tutorial

آموزش شماره 7 :

تصویر نهایی

hue_bn.jpg

fig01.jpg

fig02a.jpg

fig02b.jpg
Now, let us start by coloring the orange in the girl’s hand with different colors using the Adjustment layer with Hue and Saturation option.

Step1

In this step, we will color the left side of the orange with a violet color by following the steps below:

• Open the girl image
  • In the Layers panel, click on the Adjustment layer icon in the bottom of the Layers panel and choose Hue/Saturation
  • In the Adjustment panel click on the Colorize icon to give the whole image one hue color scheme
  • Change the Hue value to 286, Saturation to 82 and Lightness to +38.
fig03.jpg

Step 2

The above step will change the whole image color to violet. However, we need only to change a part of the orange. So, we will create a mask over the image to hide the violet color on the whole image. Then, we will reveal only the part that we would like
to show using the brush tool as following:

• Select the mask thumbnail in the Adjustment layer
  • Fill it will a black color to hide the adjustment effect from the whole image.
  • Select the Brush tool and change the color to white
  • Start painting using the Brush tool over the part that you would like to reveal in the orange. The result should be as below:
fig04.jpg

Step 3

Repeat the above step to create a green part in the orange by using different Hue/Saturation values. Set the Hue to 89, Saturation to 73 and Lightness to +13. You can extend the green hue to color the orange juice drops from the orange to give it more realistic effect. The result should be as following:
fig05.jpg

Step4

Create another part with red color using the above steps and set the Hue to zero, Saturation to 84 and Lightness to +19. You can also display some red hue on some spills and over the girl face to give the impression, as if she were having some of the red juice on her face.
fig06.jpg

Step5

Add another blue part with the values Hue 211, Saturation 90 and Lightness +25, so the result is as below:
Step6

Now, we will change the mouse color to have one of the colors in the orange, for example, the violet color. You can do this as below:

• While the girl layer is selected, create a new Adjustment layer using the Adjustment layer icon in the Layers panel and set it to Hue/Saturation
  • Change the Hue to 271 and Saturation to 78
  • Using the same idea that we applied above, create a mask on the adjustment layer and fill it with black color. And use the Brush tool to paint over the areas that you want to color. In this example, we will color the mouse except the tongue as we will color it with the green color as seen below.
fig07.jpg

Step7

Repeat the above example to give the hair a green color as you can see below.
fig08.jpg

Step8

Now, we will add some more of the colored juice flow by using part of the second stock image. In this image select the flowing juice part and copy it our example document.
fig09.jpg

Step9

Select the white areas around it and remove juice flow and delete it. Also, make the juice flow match the area between the orange and the image below. You can also flip it horizontally to fit more with the area and edit it as below:
Step10
Select the orange flow layer and Choose Adjustment> Hue/Saturation from the image menu to change its hue to meet with the green color in the orange.
fig10.jpg

Step11

Applying the above concept to color the image elements, add different colors to the flowing juice to have more than one flowing colors as below.
fig11.jpg

Now, we reached the end of the tutorial steps and you can download the Photoshop source file for this tutorials with the layers by clicking the button below.

کد:
[URL="http://www.graphicmania.net/wp-content/uploads/23062010/source_files.zip"]دانلود سورس آموزش[/URL]

آخرین ویرایش:

hhhhaaaa

Creative Color Effects Photoshop Tutorial

آموزش شماره 8 :

تصویر نهایی

zoff%20%2810%29.jpg

In that photoshop tutorial you will learn how to Give your photos a special mood by creating various color effects! All adjustments from the preview were done with a single tool – CURVES. Curves is perhaps the most flexible and powerful Photoshop tool for working with tones and contrast. And surely, it’s the best one to create attractive color adjustments for photos.

This is the original image.
1zzz.jpg

Very pretty, but a bit too saturated. So I decreased its saturation to accentuate the color adjustments that will follow and avoid excessive brightness. Do as it’s shown below to decrease the saturation.
zoff.jpg

1. To add green-cyan hue to the image (it’s 1st from the right on the preview), we’ll work with all channels.
First, edit the curve for the entire image. I dragged it down, so the picture became darker. It looks ugly at this point but it will be balanced by editing other channels.
3_rgb.jpg

2. Then comes the red channel. It’s not necessary to edit the channels in this order, and you can create as many adjustment layers as you want. I usually have up to 10 of them when editing an image.
I changed the curve a bit into an S-shape, so there will more red on highlights (the skin, the sleeves, the flowers) and less of it in the shadows (all dark parts of the image). The opposite of red is cyan, so by decreasing red we increase cyan.
3_red.jpg

3. Next channel is green. We will strongly increase green in midtones. Simply drag the curve upwards and the photo now has a yellowish-green hue. We’re one step closer to the final result.
3_green.jpg

4. Last channel is blue. We increase blue in the shadows to add a cyan hue (just as was claimed before) and preserve it in highlights.
3_blue.jpg

Result:
3_final.jpg

5. Ready! Now you’ve understood how the Curves tool works and can create your own adjustments. For example I put some examples of the hues from the preview, with explanation of curves.
4_mist.jpg

4_badfilm.jpg

4_autumn.jpg

4_warm.jpg

کد:
[URL="http://depositfiles.com/en/files/osbpf5w1q"]دانلود سورس آموزش
[/URL]

hhhhaaaa

How to Create a 3D Text Photo Manipulation

آموزش شماره 9 :

تصویر نهایی

01-03_3dtext_manipulation_final_alt.jpg

We are going to use a free stock photo of a living room called Home Interiors 1 by Jeinny Solis. Download this image.

01-05_3dtext_manipulation01.jpg

2 Open the Home Interiors 1 photo in Illustrator by choosing File > Open… (Ctrl + O).
Placing the text onto the canvas

3 Use the Type Tool (T) to add the text "Dd" onto the canvas.
4 Resize the text by activating the Selection Tool (V), holding down the Shift key to keep the text proportional, and then dragging the transform controls appropriately so that the size is roughly the same size as the following figure.
5 Change the fill of the text using the Fill Tool (X): the color used in this tutorial is a red color (#CC3333) but you can use any color (though keep in mind that it is easier to work with a mid-toned color).
01-06_3dtext_manipulation02.jpg

Giving the text a 3D look with the Extrude & Bevel effect

6 We are going to give the text a 3-dimensional look – choose Effect > 3D > Extrude & Bevel to open up the 3D Extrude & Bevel Options dialog box. Make sure that the Preview option is checked so that you can see a live preview of the changes we’re about to make.
01-07_3dtext_manipulation03.jpg

7 Change the position settings in the 3D Extrude & Bevel Options dialog box; this will change the angle of the text. Use the values 13, -7, and -1 which corresponds to the X-axis, Y-axis, and Z-axis angles.
8 Next, we are going to change the “Extrude Depth” which controls the depth of the objects extrusion. Keep in mind that if the value is too small, the extrusion will be hard to see, but if the value is too big, it will throw off the proportion of the object. The value used in this tutorial is 231 pt.
9 Finally, we are going to change the object’s perspective angle. This one is tricky because it all varies depending on the length of your text. If you were using text that is wider than what we’re using now ("Dd"), you will want to shrink that down or else it will start to curve too much. This tutorial uses 23 as the Perspective value.
Expanding and ungrouping the 3D text object

10 Now that we have created our 3D text object, it’s time to break apart each section so that we can bring it into Photoshop (This will make it easier to work with over there). To start, click on your 3D text object and choose Object > Expand Appearance to create lines and points around it and to break it up into sections.
01-08_3dtext_manipulation04.jpg

11 Ungroup the 3D text object so we can bring it into Photoshop piece by piece, do this by choosing Object > Ungroup (Ctrl + Shift + G). You may have to use the Ungroup option a few times to completely ungroup the object.
Combining similar parts of the 3D object using Pathfinder

12 First, make sure that the Pathfinder window is visible: choose Window > Pathfinder (or Press Shift + Ctrl + F9 to toggle the window).
13 Before we start bringing the parts into Photoshop, we need to make sure that each side of our logo is one object. For example, the right inside of the lowercase "d" is separated into multiple parts; to combine similar parts into one object, hold down the Shift key and click on each individual part.
14 With the similar parts all selected, click on the "add to shape area" option in the Pathfinder window to combine them into one object. Do this for any other parts of the 3D object that are similar to each other.
01-09_3dtext_manipulation05.jpg

Transferring the 3D text object into Photoshop

15 Now, we can start piecing our 3D text object together in Photoshop. First, create a new Photoshop document that is 3000px by 3000px in dimension (it’s easier to scale down the image or canvas size rather than scaling it up – so we’ll work with ample room).
16 Use the Selection Tool (V) and dragging around the 3D text object in Illustrator to select all of the pieces.
17 With all the parts of the 3D text object selected, choose Edit > Copy (Ctrl + C) to place it into your clipboard.
18 Head on over to Photoshop and then choose Edit > Paste (Ctrl + V) to paste the 3D text object onto your Photoshop canvas. This will sort of serve as a guide while we copy and paste each of the pieces of the 3D text object from Illustrator to Photoshop.
Adjusting the guide layer’s hue

19 We are going to change the hue of the 3D text object in Photoshop so that we can easily see the difference between the pieces we are going to bring in from Illustrator. To change the Hue, choose Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation… (Ctrl + U) to open up the Hue/Saturation dialog box. The color you choose for the hue adjustment doesn’t matter because we’re only doing this to help us see the parts easier, but in case you’re curious, I’m using a magenta color (#901252).
01-10_3dtext_manipulation06.jpg

Bringing the Illustrator parts into Photoshop

20 To keep things organized, create a new group in the Layers Panel by clicking on the icon the looks like a folder.
21 In the new group you created, start copying (Ctrl + C) each section from Illustrator and then pasting (Ctrl + V) them into the Photoshop document until you have pieced everything back together. It may help to drop the opacity down to 50% on the pieces’ layers so that the guide we created in Step 18 shows through; this makes it easier to line up the pieces.
01-11_3dtext_manipulation07.jpg

Setting up the composition in Photoshop

22 Let’s open up the stock photo (Home Interiors 1) in Photoshop by pasting the image in its own layer from Illustrator (or if you prefer, you can use Photoshop’s File > Place… option); the stock photo should be the lowest layer in the Photoshop document.
23 On the Layers Panel, first making sure that you’re on the new group that contains the sections of the 3D text object you copy and pasted from Illustrator to Photoshop, use the Move Tool (V) to move the entire group on the couch, for finer and more accurate movements, use the arrow keys.
01-12_3dtext_manipulation08.jpg

Adding a drop shadow on the 3D text object

24 We are now going to start adding a shadow on the back of the couch and the wall coming from the lettering. We want to figure out where the sun is and which way the shadows are casting. In this photo, the light source come from behind the viewer, so the majority of the shadows are going to be straight behind the 3D text object. To make the shadow, we are going to start by duplicating the layer (Ctrl + J) with the 3D text object face.
25 Next, create a selection around the duplicated 3D text object face layer by Ctrl + clicking on that layer’s thumbnail in the Layer Panel.
26 With the selection created, use Edit > Fill… (Shift + F5) to fill in the selection. Use a fill color of black (#000000).
27 Move the duplicated layer down the Layers Panel, below our 3D text object. This duplicated layer will serve as the drop shadow layer.
01-13_3dtext_manipulation09.jpg

28 To get a realistic shadow look, we are going to blur the drop shadow layer we created in the previous section. To do so, go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur and use the settings in the following figure.
01-14_3dtext_manipulation10.jpg

29 Lower the opacity of the drop shadow layer to 25% and change the layer’s Blend Mode to Linear Burn. Now, we want to duplicate this layer by right-clicking on the layer in the Layers Panel and choosing Duplicate Layer… (Ctrl + J).
30 Change the Blend Mode of the duplicated layer to Overlay; this will give us a shadow that doesn’t look flat and unrealistic.
31 To keep our work organized, create a new group (using the folder icon on the Layers Panel) called "Logo Shadow" and move the two drop shadow layers we just created inside that folder.
Masking areas that shouldn’t have the drop shadow

32 Add a layer mask by clicking on the second icon from the left in the Layers Panel inside the "Logo Shadow" group.
33 Set your foreground color to black (#000000) and use the Brush Tool (B) with a Hard Round brush tip to paint areas on the layer mask that don’t need the shadow. For example, the bottom shadow that hangs over the bottom part of the 3D text object can be masked. For the brush tip settings, you can set the Master Diameter to 60px, the Hardness to 50% and Opacity to 100%.
01-16_3dtext_manipulation12.jpg

You should end up with something like the following figure.
01-15_3dtext_manipulation11.jpg

Creating more drop shadows

34 Now, we are going to duplicate each of our edges of the 3D text object so we can create some more shadows. To do this, activate the Move Tool (V), click one of your edges in the canvas, and duplicate the selection into another layer by pressing Ctrl + J.
35 Create a new group called "Shadows" and start dragging all the duplicated layers of your edges in there.
Adjusting the color of the Shadows layers

36 We’ll use the Curves option to adjust the color of the Shadows layers; to do so, open up the Curves dialog box by choosing Adjustments > Curves… (Ctrl + M). Drag one of the sliders to the left or right until it darkens our 3D text object’s sides. Repeat this step from every edge of the 3D text object except for the top part of the letter "d" to make the lighting dynamics realistic.
Adding the layer styles to the front face

37 We are going to add some layer styles to the front face of our 3D text object. First, make sure the layer containing the front face of our 3D text object is active in the Layers Panel. Then, click on the Add a Layer Style… icon on the bottom of the Layer Panel (the icon that looks like the letters "fx") and then select Inner Shadow. This is going to give us some contrast and give the 3D text object’s face a more realistic look.
01-17_3dtext_manipulation13.jpg

38 Click on the Add a Layer Style… icon again, but this time select Bevel and Emboss. This is going to give us a shine effect on the edges of the logo, which gives the impression that the light is reflecting off of it.
01-18_3dtext_manipulation14.jpg

Your outcome should look something like the following figure.
01-19_3dtext_manipulation15.jpg

Adding an edge to the 3D text object

39 Let’s add an edge to the 3D text object, kind of like a brass band around it. First, duplicate the 3D text object face layer (Ctrl + J), then create a selection around the 3D text object face by Ctrl + clicking on the layer’s thumbnail in the Layers Panel.
40 With the selection around the 3D text object created, choose Select > Modify > Contract, and enter 3px in the Contract By field to reduce the size of the selection.
01-20_3dtext_manipulation16.jpg

41 Delete the area under the contracted selection by choosing Edit > Clear or pressing the Del key.
42 Remove the layer styles on this layer; to do this, in the Layers Panel, drag the layer styles from the layer to the trash can icon on the far right bottom of the panel.
43 Now, create another selection in the layer by Ctrl + clicking on the layer and then fill the selection with a white color (#FFFFFF) by choosing Edit > Fill… (Shift + F5). This filled in part effectively creates a white border around our 3D text object’s face.
01-21_3dtext_manipulation17.jpg

Adding layer styles to the edge of the 3D text object

44 Add some layer styles to the white border we just created by clicking on the Add a Layer Style… icon in the Layers Panel and choosing Inner Glow. Change the color of the Inner Glow layer style to #CC6600 and adjust the settings to match the following figure.
01-22_3dtext_manipulation18.jpg

45 Add another layer style to the layer, this time choose Bevel and Emboss. Change the settings to match the following figure to give the border a three-dimensional look. Change the color of the highlight to #FF9999 and the shadow to #CC3333.
46 Add a Contour layer style by checking the box below the Bevel and Emboss layer style: change the Range value to 100%.
01-23_3dtext_manipulation19.jpg

47 Finally, add a Satin layer style: change the color setting to #FFCC66.
01-24_3dtext_manipulation20.jpg

Adding a subtle shadow on the 3d text object edge

48 To make the design more impressive, we’ll add a slight drop shadow on the 3D text object’s edge. Start by duplicating the edge layer (Ctrl + J), creating a selection around it by Ctrl + clicking on the duplicated layer’s thumbnail, and filling the selection with a black color (#000000) using Edit > Fill… (Shift + F5).
49 Remove the layer styles on this layer (which was also duplicated from the previous layer) by dragging them onto the trash can icon.
50 Bring the duplicated layer below the original layer.
51 Use the Move Tool (V) and your arrow keys to move the edge shadow slightly to the down and to the right.
52 Blur the shadow by choosing Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur and changing the Radius value to 2.0 Pixels.
01-25_3dtext_manipulation21.jpg

53 Create a selection on the logo face layer by Ctrl + clicking on the layer’s thumbnail in the Layers Panel, and then invert the selection by choosing Select > Inverse (Ctrl + Shift + I).
54 Delete the area inside the inverted selection (Edit > Clear or press the Del key) – this will get rid of the shadow that isn’t within the 3D text object’s face.
55 Change this layer’s Blend Mode to Linear Burn, and reduce the Opacity value to 40%.
Making the superimposing more realistic

56 Now, let’s make the photo manipulation a bit more accurate. Since the 3D text object is sitting on the couch, it is probably sinking into the cushions a little bit because of its weight. To do this, we start by adding a layer mask (click on the Add layer mask icon in the Layers Panel) icon from the right on the layers palette) to both the shadows layer group and the logo edges group.
57 Using the Elliptical Marquee Tool, create a selection that looks roughly the same as the following figure.
01-26_3dtext_manipulation22.jpg

58 Fill both layer masks with a black color (#000000) by choosing Edit > Fill… (Shift + F5).
59 Do Steps 56 – 58 for the lower portion of each of letter – this will give us an edge that makes the 3D text object look like it’s sinking into the couch a little bit.
Creating shadows on the couch

60 To make our composition even more realistic, we’re going to add a shadow on the couch. First, create a layer called "Couch Shadow".
61 Activate the Brush Tool (B), and use a brush tip with the Opacity set at 10%. Start painting in some shadow areas, focusing on the bottom of the logo on the couch, and a little shadow on each of the pillows.
62 After you have created the shadows, duplicate the "Couch Shadow" layer (Ctrl + J) and change the Blend Mode of the new layer to Overlay.
01-27_3dtext_manipulation23.jpg

Blending the 3D object text into its background

63 We want to adjust the color of the duplicated layer so that we can blend the 3D text object with its background. To achieve this, we’ll add a light blue reflection going across the canvas. First, set your foreground color to a light blue color (#9ABAFB) and then create a new layer.
64 Now, choose the Gradient Tool (G) in the Tools Palette, and set the gradient type to Reflected Gradient. Create the gradient on the new layer by clicking and dragging your mouse so that it follows the reflection on the wall.
01-28_3dtext_manipulation24.jpg

65 Create a layer mask (by clicking on the Add layer mask icon in the Layers Panel) and then create an inverse selection on the 3D text object’s face by first Ctrl + clicking on its layer group in the Layers Panel, and then inverting the selection using Select > Inverse (Ctrl + Shift + I).
66 Fill the inverted selection with a black color (#000000).
67 Change the layer’s blend mode to Soft Light.
Adjusting the color of the 3D text object

68 Let’s change the Hue/Saturation of the text by adding an adjustment layer. Click on the Create fill or add adjustment layer icon on the bottom of the Layers Panel and then choose Hue/Saturation.
01-29_3dtext_manipulation25.jpg

69 You’ll notice that the adjustment layer changes the entire image. To fix this we are going to add a layer mask (click on the Add layer mask icon on the bottom of the Layers Panel) to the Hue/Saturation layer.
70 Create a selection around the 3D text object’s face by Ctrl + clicking on the layer group in the Layers Panel. Invert the selection, Select > Inverse (Ctrl + Shift + I).
71 Making sure you’re on the layer mask – fill the selected area with a black color (#000000).
72 We’ll adjust the Curves again, Image > Adjustments > Curves (Ctrl + M); use similar settings as the figure below.
01-30_3dtext_manipulation26.jpg

73 We’re going to adjust the Color Balance settings, Image > Adjustments > Color Balance… (Ctrl + B); use similar settings as the figures below.
01-31_3dtext_manipulation27.jpg

01-32_3dtext_manipulation27_2.jpg

Congratulations, you’re done!

That’s it, play around some more, maybe experiment with color adjustments, add textures to the 3D text object, and adjust the positioning/angling of the 3D text object until you get something that you like.
This is what I ended up with:

کد:
[URL="http://downloads.sixrevisions.com/3d-text-photo-manipulation.zip"]دانلود سورس آموزش[/URL]

hhhhaaaa

Make a Soft Grunge Product Ad Design in Photoshop

آموزش شماره 10 :

تصویر نهایی

shoes_ad_preview.jpg

Tutorial Resources

Step 1: Preparing the Product

For this tutorial, I’ve chosen the classic Nike shoe. You can use any kind of product image and create the same effects. If you want to work with a similar image, go to NikeiD and create your own pair of shoes to feature in your poster, or you could even use your own favorite sneakers.
shoe_ad_1a.jpg

Once you’ve decided on the poster design’s subject (i.e. what shoe or product you’ll be featuring), Use the Pen Tool (P) in Paths mode to select around the edges of the shoe.
Press Ctrl/Cmd + Enter to make a selection (or, in your canvas, right-click inside the path and then choose Make Selection in the menu that appears), invert the selection (Select > Inverse) and hit Delete to remove its background. This process should isolate and prepare our subject for our product ad.
Step 2: Create a New Photoshop Document and Place the Subject

Create a new document (Ctrl/Cmd + N) in Photoshop. Mine is 1000×800px with a white background.
Once your new PSD is created, paste in the shoe.
shoe_ad_2a.jpg

Step 3: Add the Background Texture

The focus of our work is the product (the shoe); this is why we will create a soft, unobtrusive background with the goal of making the piece focus into the subject.
Download the Grunge Grab Bag: Texture Pack (I used Grunge Grab Bag Texture 02) and open it in Photoshop (Files > Open).
Press Ctrl/Cmd + T to activate the Free Transform command and reduce grunge texture’s image size to fit our canvas.
Place the texture’s layer between the shoe layer and the default white Photoshop Background layer.
shoe_ad_2b.jpg

Step 4: Enhance the Background Texture

Desaturate the texture by selecting its layer in the Layers Panel and pressing Shift + Ctrl/Cmd + U (or choosing Image > Adjustments > Desaturate).
After desaturating the texture, switch its layer’s Blend Mode to Overlay. The background will now become completely white because it’s overlaid into the white Background layer, but don’t worry: we will fix this using blending options.
Right-click on the Background layer in the Layers Panel and select Blending Options. The Layer Styles dialog window will pop up. Here, add a grey (#b5b5b5) Color Overlay.
shoe_ad_2c.jpg

After you have added the Color Overlay layer style, reduce texture layer’s Opacity to around 30%.
Tip: When you resize a texture, lots of small details will be lost. To enhance details on your texture, you can use the Sharpen filter (Filter > Sharpen > Sharpen) if you want.
Step 5: Create the Floor

Now that we have a nice grungy background, let’s create the floor for our subject. Duplicate the texture layer by right-clicking on its layer in the Layers Panel and choosingDuplicate Layer in the menu that appears.
Since the Blend Mode of the original texture layer is set to Overlay, we need to set the Blend Mode of the duplicated layer back to Normal.
Afterwards, Press Ctrl/Cmd + T to activate Free Transform and then drag down the top-center transform control to reduce the texture’s height as if we are squashing it down — in this way, we are creating the idea of perspective.
shoe_ad_2d.jpg

Next, grab the Burn Tool (O) from the Tools Panel to darken parts of the floor; in particular, we want to darken the bottom corners.
shoe_ad_2e.jpg

The floor is still too prominent — we want it to be more blended with the textured background. In this way, we give depth to the image and the floor looks less distracting. Use the Eraser Tool (E) to remove the top horizon (the top edge of the floor). Choose a large, soft brush with Hardness at 0% for your Eraser Tool.
Tip: If you prefer, use a layer mask and a black brush on the floor layer to achieve the same result.
To complete the floor, create a new layer on top of it, select a black, large, soft brush and paint over the corners to darken them. Afterwards, reduce the Opacity of this layer to 10%.
The aim of this step is to drive the viewer’s attention to the center of our canvas where we’ve placed the product.
shoe_ad_2g.jpg

Step 6: Create a Light Effect Behind the Shoe

The background is almost complete. The last touch is a light effect behind the shoe. It’s my habit to enhance subjects with light effects — it’s a way to embellish the product and draw even more attention to it. Don’t forget that the aim of an ad poster is to sell, so we have to do our best to increase the customer’s desire to buy it. Even just a few details can make the difference between them looking longer or looking away quickly.
For the light effect, start by creating a new layer that is immediately above the background layers.
Then use a big, white soft brush and click once on the canvas with the Brush Tool (B) to create the light effect.
shoe_ad_2h.jpg

Step 7: Create a "Toxic Paint" Effect

We will now integrate paint effects into our composition. We will place them on the back portion of the shoe, making it look like as if paint is melting the shoe (hence, "toxic paint").
In order to achieve this result, we need to determine what colors to use by sampling parts of the shoe with the Eye Dropper Tool (I) and we also have to play with their colors to match shoe colors.
shoe_ad_3a.jpg

For this effect, you will need to download the Paint Tossing Pack from Media Militia.
Let’s start from the bottom of the shoe (the yellow area). The best option would be to find a paint effect with a simple horizontal-oriented shape. This one (which is part of the Paint Tossing Pack) is perfect for our needs:
shoe_ad_3b.jpg

Prepare the Yellow Paint Shape

Open this texture in Photoshop and double-click on the default white Background layer to unlock it.
Grab the Magic Wand Tool (W), select the white area by clicking on a white area in the canvas (which should automatically select all white areas), and hit Delete to remove the background. Drag the prepared shape into the main canvas.
shoe_ad_3c.jpg

Activate the Free Transform command (Ctrl/Cmd + T) to rotate and resize the paint shape. Position it on the yellow sole of the shoe.
shoe_ad_3d.jpg

Now we have to make the paint shape yellow; we will use two adjustment layers for this.
With the paint shape layer as the active layer in the Layers Panel, choose Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Gradient Map. In order to affect only the paint (and not all the layers that are below the Gradient Map adjustment layer), create a clipping mask (Layer > Create Clipping Mask) on the adjustment layer.
Set a color gradient going from a dark yellow (#e9c603) to a lighter one (#f3df71).
shoe_ad_3e.jpg

The paint’s color is still too light, so use a Curves adjustment layer (Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Curves) to darken it a little bit so that it matches the yellow color of the sole of the shoe.
shoe_ad_3f.jpg

Finally, create a layer mask on the paint shape, grab a soft, black brush and then use the Brush Tool (B) to erase a small area on the right side of the paint shape so that it looks as if it belongs to the shoe.
shoe_ad_3g.jpg

Bottom White Paint

Other "toxic paint" effects are created using the same method, but applying different adjustment layers.
For the white paint shape, I’ve applied a Black & White adjustment layer to desaturate the shape and a Gradient Map adjustment layer going from a light grey (#d7d7d7) to white (#ffffff) to color it.
shoe_ad_3h.jpg

Red Paint

For the red paint, I’ve chosen a red paint shape from the Paint Tossing pack that’s rotated horizontally with Free Transform. To darken its color, I’ve applied a Curves adjustment layer.
shoe_ad_3i.jpg

Grey Paint

For the grey paint, I’ve increased its brightness to 70 using a Brightness/Contrast adjustment layer (Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Brightness/Contrast). Secondly, I’ve added a Gradient Map adjustment layer going from a dark grey (#525252) to a lighter grey (#e6e6e6).
shoe_ad_3l.jpg

Top White Paint

Finally, for the last paint effect, I’ve applied the same adjustment layer used for the Bottom White Paint.
shoe_ad_3m.jpg

Step 8: Refine and Enhance the Shoe with a Layer Mask

Select the shoe layer and create a layer mask on it by clicking on the Add layer mask button at the bottom of the Layers Panel. Once the mask is created, you can use a black, soft brush for the Brush Tool (B) to erase parts of the shoe without losing any pixels (which is great if you want to modify your work, go back to its original state, or if you make a mistake — just delete the layer mask). This will create the illusion of the paints being continuously connected to the shoe.
shoe_ad_4a.jpg

Step 9: Add Shadows on the Shoe

Create a new layer below the shoe layer; we will add a soft shadow effect for the shoe on this layer. The best way is to grab a soft, black brush and paint at the bottom of the shoe.
Once you have painted the areas where the shadows are, decrease the layer’s Opacity to reduce the shadow’s prominence.
Create more shadows, but don’t just use a single layer to create shadows. I suggest creating different spots on different layers. In this way, you have more control, you can create depth, and you can tweak individual shadow layers to produce interesting outcomes. For example, you can reduce the Opacity of each layer at different values so that the shadow looks more realistic.
shoe_ad_5a.jpg

Step 10: Perform Final Refinements

The ad poster is almost complete. Colors interact in a way that I like. It’s simple but vivid at the same time. It’s also directed and focused, as a product ad design needs to be. Observing the current composition, I think there’s nothing left to change.
What we can do better, though, is increasing the poster’s color contrasts. To do this, create a new Gradient Map adjustment layer on top of all the other layers. Set a gradient going from black (#000000) to white (#ffffff) and then switch the adjustment layer’s Blend Mode to Overlay.
Finally, reduce the layer Opacity until you’re satisfied with color contrasts in your composition. I’ve entered an Opacity value of 30%, which seems to work well.
shoe_ad_6extension_gradientmap.jpg

کد:
[URL="http://cdn.designinstruct.com/files/73-grunge_shoe_ad/grunge_shoe_ad.zip"]دانلود سورس آموزش[/URL]

javadmagic

خسته شده دلم از زمونه.
سلام حسین جان
ممنون که این آموزش هارو گذاشتی، اما هدف اینه که اینا ترجمه بشه نه همون طوری انگلیسی گذاشته بشن!!

eln@z

عکسای بعضی از پست ها نمیاد
مثلا پست سوم هیچ کدوم از عکساش نشون داده نمیشه
چرا؟؟؟؟

جدیدترین ارسال ها

بالا