pls help about this software

zarifjan

dear friend pls help,

could someone help i'm new here and i don't have farsi install on my computer that's why i can't write here i need a software which is i think persian i don'w know name pls tell me how this bar made i mean that which font is use in this bar....

thxxxxxx

پیوست ها

• key_top_link.png
    key_top_link.png
    10.6 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 7

h_ciw1

Dear Zarifjan
welcome to Majid Online Professional Graphic forum
about your post (attachment), you can use MirEmad software include Nastaligh-Naskh-Moalla-Shekasteh and Osman fonts.
easy to use and in my opinion with a reasonable price
for more info please visit: http://www.maryamsoft.com
I will be glad to help you.

zarifjan

Subhanallah
very very very thanks for a nice and wonder ful software yes afirmative i need this software , pls tell me how could i get it pls help me in this situation i'll b very gratful for your gr8 help with honour,
Tashakur shuma,
pls email if there is privacy involved in that situation
[email protected]
once again my friend my respected brother thank you for your information.

Jazakullah khair

h_ciw1

Dear Zarifjan
It seems you are not a persian and you can not read or write in persian. so plz tell me about your personal situation I will help you better. If yo live in Iran You can contact with the company and order your software with free delivery. if you are live in abroad this is a little difficult to order. but another softwares will help you such as Chalipa or KhoshNegar please tell me your situation.
Feel free to ask your question and this forum is completely free about talking.

zarifjan

well, yes this fact about me i'm not persian i'm Afghan and living in Pakistan , dear respected friend Chalipa is very difficult for using and Khoshnegar well i don't know about it but i don't know i realy like that MirEmad software could ya pls tell me it will work with coreldraw cuz i basicly working with corel as i'm a graphics designer my specialities are in Photoshop and coreldraw ....

thxx

h_ciw1

Dear Zarifjan
MirEmad is aOffice Word 2003 based software and easily exported to Vector environments such as Corel or Bitmap such as Photoshop. It contains 5 New Beautiful Fonts. it works easy you should type your Text in MS-Word 2003 and Copy it to other Vector or bitmap programs with high resolution. it's 12000 Tomans ( about 10$ ). I agree with you about Chalipa it's dufficult and it has no quality to export. Khoshnegar is older than MirEmad and it's for another company. but Miremad is great software I have it. without any problems.

zarifjan

nice and very informative , dear friend now Inshallah, i will make decision about this issue and btw, what version do u have i mean is there any ful version or just beta version in there ??

thanks for ur kindness reply and informaiton.....

h_ciw1

Dear Friend.
This is Final version of MirEmad and completely Full version.
If you have any text in MirEmad form you can Email me your Text and I will design in vector format and send you.
my Email is :[email protected]

zarifjan

no friend i don't have it i mean i don't have any text right .......Inshallah i'm going to donwload it if i get any probelm then i will contact u Inshallah thank you very much brother i'm very impress about this forum cuz i got very early reply of my every questions.......

thank you

h_ciw1

You are welcome
If I was not present in this forum, you can mail me anythink you like.
Now i'm going to sleep it's 11:30 p.m It was nice to meet you.
Have a good night.
Bye for now...:)

جدیدترین ارسال ها

بالا