سوال در مورد نحوه پرینت در اکشن 2

hossein.mahdavi

با سلام خدمت دوستان :
اگه دوستان خاطرشون باشه من یه پروژه داشتم در مورد رنگ آمیزی که تو فروم مشکلم حل نشد و تونستم مشکلو خودم برطرف کنم . حالا چون من از مووی کلیپ استفاده کردم زمان پرینت اون قسمتهایی از تصویر که درون مووی کلیپ قرار دارند و حالت ترنس پرنسی دارند موقع چاپ مشکی می شوند من هم نمی تونم برنامه مو توی روت بنویسیم چون کد نویسی یه جورایی سخت میشه در واقع من آبجکت ها رو از توی کتابخونه فراخونیش می کنم . تنها راهی که به ذهنم رسید این بود که یه جوری بیام از کل صفحه عکس بگیرم بعد مختصات X و y مووی کلیپ خودمونو به دستورمون بدیم که اونو یه جوری برامون کراپش کنه و از این طریق از اون پرینت بگیریم ولی من نمی دونم که چه جوری برنامه نویسیش کنم کسی از دوستان بلده البته با اکشن 2 ممنون می شم .

smmousazadeh

اگر سرچ می کردید حتما می تونستید پیدا کنید چون قبلا توی سایت گذاشته شده یود :
PHP:
// create PrintJob object
my_pj = new PrintJob(); // instantiate object
// display print dialog box
my_pj.start(); // initiate print job
// add specified area to print job
// repeat once for each page to be printed
my_pj.addPage([params]); // send page(s) to spooler
my_pj.addPage([params]);
my_pj.addPage([params]);
my_pj.addPage([params]);
// send pages from the spooler to the printer
my_pj.send(); // print page(s)
// clean up
delete my_pj; // delete object

my_pj.addPage(target [, printArea] [, options ] [, frameNumber])
Parameters
target The level or instance name of the movie clip to print. Pass a number to specify a level
(for example, 0 is the _root movie), or a string (in quotation marks) to specify the instance name
of a movie clip.
printArea An optional object that specifies the area to print, in the following format:
{xMin:topLeft, xMax:topRight, yMin:bottomLeft, yMax:bottomRight}

آخرین ویرایش:

smmousazadeh

[PHPS]printAsBitmap(target, "Bounding box")
Parameters
target The instance name of movie clip to print. By default, all of the frames in the movie are
printed. If you want to print specific frames in the movie, attach a #p frame label to those frames.
Bounding box A modifier that sets the print area of the movie. Enclose this parameter in
quotation marks, and specify one of the following values:
• bmovie Designates the bounding box of a specific frame in a movie as the print area for all
printable frames in the movie. Assign a #b frame label to the frame whose bounding box you
want to use as the print area.
• bmax Designates a composite of all of the bounding boxes of all the printable frames as the
print area. Specify the bmax parameter when the printable frames in your movie vary in size.
• bframe Indicates that the bounding box of each printable frame should be used as the print
area for that frame. This changes the print area for each frame and scales the objects to fit the
print area. Use bframe if you have objects of different sizes in each frame and want each object
to fill the printed page.[/PHPS]

آخرین ویرایش:

جدیدترین ارسال ها

بالا