خطا در اسکریپت گوگل

fandak

سلام
من از سایت گوگل این اسکریت را گذاشتم تو سایتم ولی وقتی سایت را چک میکنم این خطا را میگیره
میشه لطفا بگید مشکل از کجاست و چه طور میتوانم این خطا را رفع کنم
Line 4, Column 8: required attribute "TYPE" not specified
<script>✉
The attribute given above is required for an element that you've used, but you have omitted it. For instance, in most HTML and XHTML document types the "type" attribute is required on the "script" element and the "alt" attribute is required for the "img" element.

Typical values for type are type="text/css" for <style> and type="text/javascript" for <script>.

Line 13, Column 47: delimiter "'" invalid: only S separators and TAGC allowed here
'" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></sc'+'ript>')})();✉
Line 13, Column 47: end tag for element "SC" which is not open
'" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></sc'+'ript>')})();✉
The Validator found an end tag for the above element, but that element is not currently open. This is often caused by a leftover end tag from an element that was removed during editing, or by an implicitly closed element (if you have an error related to an element being used where it is not allowed, this is almost certainly the case). In the latter case this error will disappear as soon as you fix the original problem.

If this error occurred in a script section of your document, you should probably read this FAQ entry.

Line 14, Column 17: required attribute "TYPE" not specified
</script><script>utmx("url",'A/B');</script>✉
The attribute given above is required for an element that you've used, but you have omitted it. For instance, in most HTML and XHTML document types the "type" attribute is required on the "script" element and the "alt" attribute is required for the "img" element.

Typical values for type are type="text/css" for <style> and type="text/javascript" for <script>.

Line 17, Column 6: document type does not allow element "HTML" here
<html>✉
>

اسکریپت که از گوگل گرفتم این است
<script>
function utmx_section(){}function utmx(){}
(function(){var k='2855047378',d=document,l=d.location,c=d.cookie;function f(n){
if(c){var i=c.indexOf(n+'=');if(i>-1){var j=c.indexOf(';',i);return c.substring(i+n.

جدیدترین ارسال ها

بالا