قالب ؟

tarooneh

بايد عكس هاي قالب مورد نظر رو در پوشه اي راهنماي نصب گفته آپلود كنيد (معمولا در /images يا در يك پوشه مخصوص جديد)
بعد فايل xml رو از منوي مديريت آپلود كنيد

Satanysimp

بعدشم اسمه اين قالب مجيد آن لاين چي هست؟ قالب اصلي نه. نوشته style#2

Satanysimp

مشكل حل شد!! فقط 1 سوأل !!
چرا قسمت پايين سايت نوشته هارو درست نشون نميده؟
er.jpg

tarooneh

اول اينكه خواهش ميكنم
دوم اينكه اسم اون قالب مجيد رو هم نميدونم ولي هرچي هست ، براي كساني كه لايسنس دارن و در سايت vbstyles.com عضو هستند قابل دانلود ميباشد
سوم اينكه اون نوشته هاي پايين احتمالا به دليل encoding قابل نمايش نيستند

Satanysimp

فقط 5 تا رو تونستم نصب کنم.
اونم شانسی بوده حتماً
اگه ميشه يه نفر يه توضيحه کامل بده ممنون ميشم :cry: :cry:

Satanysimp

آقا فايل زبان رو بی خيال.

چه جوری ميشه قالب نصب کرد؟
يه نفر نيست بتونه يه توضيحه کامل بده؟ :cry: :cry:

payamix

عرض شود که شما مشکلی مطرح کردید و بنده علت مشکل رو گفتم ، باخیال و بیخیال به خودتون مربوط میشه.

Satanysimp

شما لطف کردین. حالا میشه طریقه نصب کردن رو هم به ما یاد بدین؟
ثواب داره !!

l_mha_l

قالب وي بي

اگه من درست متوجه شده باشم منظر چيه بايد اين كارو انجام بدي
برو به جايي كه وي بي رو نصب كردي بعد يه فايل هست به اسمimages
يه فايلم به همچين اسمي هم در قالبي هست كه ميخواي نصب كني اون فايل رو اور رايت كن رو اين فايل
حالا برو تو قسمت مديريت و در قسمت استايل روي اضافه كردن استايل كليك كن در اين قسمت بايد فايل استايل اپلود كني اين فايل كه ايكس ام ال هست در همون پوشه قالبت هست كه بايد اپلود كني
كار اينجا تغريبن تمومه و فقط بايد در قسمت مدريت قالب .قالب انتخاب كني
البته من چنتا قالب دارم كه با فارسي سازگار نيست و تاحالام وقت نكرم فارسيش كنم بعيد مي دونم قالب فارسي رايگان داشته باشيم در هر صورت اين راهشه انم متن انگليسيش

------------------------------------------------
INSTRUCTIONS/Legal info:
Please read the LEGAL/Copyright info. here.
BASICS:
1. As always when you make changes to your board it is always a good idea to back up your database and your current board layout/skin.

2. Unzip the .zip file and you will see a number of folders.

3. Inside the vb3 folder (for vB 2.x it would be in the vb2 folder) you will see a folder named after your skin. If you bought the "air" skin the folder would be called air... If you bought the tren_z skin the folder would be called tren_z, etc... Upload that folder to your root forum directory. Usually your pub/html/forum/ -that directory may vary depending on how you installed your board and your host. You should see your "images", "admin", "mod", etc. folders in that directory from when you installed your board. If you see those folders you should be in the right spot.

4. If you wish to "OVERWRITE" your existing smilies and icons you can upload and overwrite those as well. To do this, upload them into your "images" folder.
NOTE: This will OVERWRITE your existing smilies and icons. So it's a good idea to back up the originals first. All I did was hue shift the originals to match the skin better.

5. That should complete your ftp'ing…
BOARD MODIFICATION:
1. The first thing I suggest doing is backing up your current style. To do this log into your admin section/ Go to the Styles Area/ Choose Styles-Download/Upload/ Go to the top section that says "Download one of your style sets" and choose your current style (or the style you wish to backup) from the drop down/ Make sure the Get customizations made in this style and all parent styles is checked YES /Click the download button and save the file to your hard drive. Now you have a backup of your current style.

2. Now while in that same area go to "EITHER upload the XML file from your computer". The .XML file you want to upload will be in your unzipped .zip file and end with the extension of .XML

a. If you want to use this Style and this Style ONLY please read (c.) below...

b. Choose "(create new style) " if you want to keep your existing look and add this new skin as a selectable option from the users "edit options" area. From there they may select which style they want to use.

c. You can upload this Style using the "No create a new style" and still make it your "Default" style. Do this by keeping your old style, uploading the new one using the "No create a new style" method. Then once it is uploaded tell your Default/or Current style to use the newly uploaded styles replacements and templates.

To do this, once you have uploaded the new style go to The Style Manager. Locate your default style. From the default styles drop down choose "Edit Settings". Then for Parent Style choose the skin you want to use. That is it. You are done...

d. For tips or customizations I'd suggest checking out http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/ , http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/ and http://www.vbulletintemplates.com/ forums for really detailed info. on how to use styles.   
    e. Very important. If you get a style version error when uploading the .XML files you must check the box that says "Ignore Style Version/ Use style file even if it was created by a different version of vBulletin?".  
f. That should do it for the board work. I would also strongly suggest checking out vBulletin's manual online here. Support will only be offered at the help desk. Please use your members user name when you sign up so I can verify your account. Forum posts and PM's will not be a valid source of support, only the help desk.

MISC:
Support will not be given for third party software such as vbPortal/vBhome/vBindex, etc. If you need support for a third party vendor you would need to contact them. ONLY vBulletin issues that relate to my skins are supported. Also you had to read and agree to my agreement before purchase. This stated that under no circumstances "exchanges" can be given.
.PSD's:
1. I have included the main .psd files for this style. You will need to have Photoshop to open these files. They are layered and editable and named pretty self explanatory. You can change buttons, some of the graphics, etc. Once you open them up you will see what exactly you can edit and change around.

HINT: If you want to make changes to the header for buttons or anything else you can open the file up in Image Ready and the slice guides that I used should be visible to you. That way you should get an exact slice guide to match how I sliced up the header area.

2. The .psd's are open source (READ legal section below), meaning you may incorporate them into your actual website if you choose to do so. Basically use them however you wish on "your" site and "your" forum.
Fonts:
1. View the .readme file in the fonts folder.
LEGAL:
1. Basically there is not too much legal info.      
     a. You MUST leave the "Design © extremepixels.com"/or "vbulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels" in tact (If you are using an old skin it will say vbskinz in place of eXtremepixels). If you wish to remove that statement you must purchase a copyright removal. You may do that here...

eXtremepixels owns the copyrights on the actual design. You can use it, hack it, and do what you wish with it. But, you may NOT redistribute any of the .psd files or Style files. You may not resell the style or graphics. You may only use these files for ONE DOMAIN. If you run these skins/files on more than ONE DOMAIN you need to purchase a SECOND license. If you ordered this for a client email me at [email protected] and I'm sure I can work out a sweet deal for you.
    b. Since the .psd's are limited open source to you, you can change them and use them on your actual website (not just for your forum). So if you want to make your website fit the forum go for it.

2. That's it. Help spread the word and send me your comments. Hope you enjoy this skin!

tarooneh

l_mha_l ايول
خيلي باحال بود
اما فقط طريقه نصب بعضي از اينها به اين صورته!

l_mha_l

قالب وي بي

از راهنماييت ممنونم صد در صد اطلاعات من محدوده اما من تا بحال با هر قالب رايگان روبرو شدم به اين شكل بود البته يك راه ديگم هست كه شما ميتونيد در يك زمان چندتا قالب داشته باشي كه اين راه با ادرس دهي در استايل امكان داره وديگه شما نميخواد روي قالب قبلي اور رايت كني

tarooneh

l_mha_l اون آموزشت خيلي عالي بود
اون آموزش مربوط به قالب رايگان نبود
بلكه آموزش فارسي سازي قالب هاي سايت extremepixels هست كه هركدام 30$ قيمت دارن

جدیدترین ارسال ها

بالا