MoeinPlayer NOFONTS

ciriciao

Ciao a tutti VORREI Sapere se QUESTO Progetto e completo e MoeinPlayer NOFONTS, Perchè se non Riesco a farlo funzionare colomba ho Sbagliato e se qualcuno mi puo Aiutare ..

BlueMMB

( یکی ام به این دوست خارجیمون کمک کنه . انگار ایتالیاییه !!! من انگلیسیم زیاد تعریفی نداره ولی بذارین ببینیم چی میگه :) )

Hello . Can you explain more what is your problem ???
- Please say in English

ciriciao

on this project I can not load the track list m3u, that is, to make them sound like play, you do not hear the sound of the mp3, I do not know how to explain but if you download the project seeks to create a list of mp3 m3u and upload them to listen in same project, without windows MediaPlay, I am grateful if you help me thank you very much

real1998

سلام ایشون میگن کسی هست که بتونه در ساخت این پروژه کمک کنه؟ایشون میخوان برنامه
MoeinPlayer رو تکمیل کنه.

آخرین ویرایش:

BlueMMB

آره میخواد تکمیلش کنه . ولی فک کنم به یه مشکل خاص برخورد کرده !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think your problem is that this program can't load m3u music list itself !
Yes?
Do you want to Give an m3u file to program and then it read address of mp3 files from list and open them ?

Because I check project yesterday and it work correctly
Musics Opened with program and Saved Songlists Opened by MediaPlayer , and all thing were well !

ciriciao

in fact open with media player m3u, but the project itself will not open why? but even the mp3 files do not load in the project to listen to them, if I point to address is the location where the mp3 file does not load, then voldire that the project is not complete? how can I complete it? thanks bluemmb of rispste, even if the translator in today's times do not work well I hope you'll understand what I'm saying goodbye

BlueMMB

My Friend , Please do these step by step :

1 - Download attached file and unzip that

2 - Create a folder with name "Arezoo" Beside unzipped files
3 - Open "mp3File.png" Picture and Copy some mp3files in created folder and rename them to files in pic

4 - Cut "Arezoo-pl-Moien.wpl" file into folder

( I can't create m3u lists and create wpl format . But it isn't matter , I change the code simply . Check "Code.png" file )

5 - Open "a.exe" file and enjoy of dear OMID work and Moein musics :)
( But just first album will work correctly )

---------------------------------------------------

I wish this can help you.

پیوست ها

• Moein.rar
    4.2 مگایابت · بازدیدها: 197

BlueMMB

And for read SongList with program ...

The rule is you can read xml files and load details of mp3 files from songlist but it isn't simple work with mmb . and i don't know how to do this!

But you can do a knowing work. for example for wpl files . like this :

کد:
<?wpl version="1.0"?>
<smil>
    <head>
        <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Windows Media Player -- 12.0.7601.17514"/>
        <meta name="ItemCount" content="0"/>
        <meta name="IsFavorite"/>
        <meta name="ContentPartnerListID"/>
        <meta name="ContentPartnerNameType"/>
        <meta name="ContentPartnerName"/>
        <meta name="Subtitle"/>
        <author/>
        <title>MyList</title>
    </head>
    <body>
        <seq>
            <media src="Arezoo-Moein.mp3"/>
            <media src="Bia Dastam Begir-Moein.mp3"/>
            <media src="Koocheh-Moein.mp3"/>
            <media src="Mahze Rezaye Khoda-Moein.mp3"/>
            <media src="Panjereh-Moein.mp3"/>
            <media src="Raz-Moein.mp3"/>
        </seq>
    </body>
</smil>

.As you see , File addresses are in <media> tags and are in quote marks
So you can open file such as text files and read line by line. assume that is just a text.
Check tag name with String functions or your algorithm.
and if it was "media" then get file address from quotes and use of that.

ciriciao

thanks from the heart, you have solved the problem I will never cease to thank you, even if the plugin windows 7 sfcmallix.dll me from viruses, but I do not know if and useful to the project, however windows xp with the same antivirus makes me note, but now you're there forever if I do not ask too much, we solve the second project Moein SongCollection2 that the same poblem of the first project? thank you very much greetings from italy

BlueMMB

Thanks. You are welcome .

But Sorry ciriciao ! I can't understand your purpose.
Do you asked me a question in second line ?!!! What ?

ciriciao

hello bluemmb, if I wanted to help me solve another pobblema, to Moein SongCollection2 that in the same poblem before, even in this you have to load the embedded file can be loaded from outside db.ini not embedded, my purpose and that much or music cataloged in my ardisk outside with a project made ​​by me 5 years ago, but no photos of the singers only txt or found these 2 projects that are cuter then I would like you to change the project, and then only for personal use and not for commercial use thanks again, and when you are not in the same language at times and difficult to understand so we try to understand each other, kind regards.

BlueMMB

If your problem is same as previous , meaning Program can't find mp3 files .

You can solve that very easy. Just change the root address of mp3 files that determined in Page1 Script to your suitable address. ( See attached pic )
Then copy your created folder "Arezoo" in root folder without any change .
.And run the program , that will work correctly for that album
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

But if I'm making a mistake , help me to understand.

پیوست ها

• RootFolder.png
    RootFolder.png
    78 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 17
آخرین ویرایش:

ciriciao

thanks again bluemmb, so easy, two months that I try in many different ways and yet I have not succeeded, thanks to you we have placed the project, now I would like the file db.ini you could use it outside without embedded srcdir type? what you should change and at what point to enter the command, by a last effort now then I hope I do not ask for more, thank you very much very kind of you

BlueMMB

Sorry ciriciao ,These days are my college exams time and sometimes can't do other works .
It is easy ,too . Change address of .ini file address to your suitable . See attached file

I am not uncomfortable with your questions !!! you are welcome

An Iranian slang that says :
To ask is better than not to know

پیوست ها

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    63.9 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 15

ciriciao

hello another small problem i have to connect mp3 file, but if I also want to put wma I have to make an application on a part or can be connected in the same program if you read what I have to also add files to mp3 wma together? thanks I hope you find time to answer, the program in question and Moein SongCollection2, I hope I explained well hello me

BlueMMB

Sorry Ciriciao . I didn't visit forum for a long time , and saw your email yesterday.

Default extension for all files is .mp3
And if you want to have other formats must save extensions for all files and change the codes a bit

See attached pictures and do them .

do "album.png" changes for your all albums

پیوست ها

• criciao2.rar
    595.8 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 28

ciriciao

ciao bluemmb scusate se avrei problemi a un favore se potevo aiutare, devo aggiungere comandi al prev pulsata e il prossimo e giocare su quel progetto MoeinPlayer NOFONTS 2, spero complendi quello che voglio dire, se io posso inviare il file zip così capirai meglio, un Cordiali saluti e grazie per avermi aiutato voi sperando, ci salutiamo, ho dimenticato bisogna copiare la cartella in "C: \ Program Files \ Multimedia Builder498 \" Spero che capirete, il file scaricarlo trovate nel multimediabuilder forum

آخرین ویرایش:

BlueMMB

OH! Hello ciriciao....
After about 2 month , I have to visit forum and you asked your question yesterday ! It is wonderful for me :)

Sorry ciriciao but I can't understand your purpose and can't find the zip file !

ciriciao

ciao grazie per l'Aiuto Che spero di aiutare me Ancora una volta su un altro progetto vi allego il Fascicolo Spero Che capirete cosa voglio dire, vorrei Che quando clicco su Una foto dell'artista Venire Quello allegato pri apre un altro progetto gestito altro un progetto, grazie attendono Risposta Che Dio vi benedica un saluto per aiutarmi BlueMM

جدیدترین ارسال ها

بالا