مدیر انجمن گرافیک وکتور
Macros for CorelDraw..wOxxOm.TOOLS.package - By alflafel
3.62 mb rar includes wOxxOm.TOOLS.package (28 functions).
Bonus: Page numbering macro+video tutorial how to install macro and
how to customize it in corel work place.
This package has 28 macros see here details:
* wx.PClipPick - pick a powerclipped shape(s) without entering powerclip editing mode. Works with keyboard
assignment only: for example assign both "W" and "Shift-W" (to add to selection). Repeat the macro to pick
nested shapes. Oct,2 UPDATED: fixed screen redraw bug when no object under mouse
* wx.ZoomOutBack Sep,28: to replace F3 hotkey, restores old pre-X3 behaviour - view goes to last used
zoom when being invoked after zooming in. Especially handy when switching between extremely differing zoom
* wx.ZoomFullPage Oct,5: to replace Shift-F4 hotkey, zoom to page + 5% (whereas standard DRAW
behaviour is to add 20% thus wasting space)
* wx.ScrollScreenDown, ...Up ...Left ...Right ...DownRight ...UpRight ...DownLeft ...UpLeft Sep,28: Scroll by
80% of screen. Assign e.g. to Ctrl-Alt-Numpad keys (1 to 9)
* wx.InvertSelection - invert shapes selection
* wx.selectComplexCurves - to find shapes with number of nodes greater than specified
* wx.selectSmallObjects - select objects smaller than user specified threshold
* wx.selectSameFillColor, wx.selectSameFillAndOutline, wx.selectSameOutline, wx.selectSameDialog -
selects ungroupped shapes with same fill/outline colors. Tip for 'dialogless' macros: enable keyboard ScrollLock
led to specify sensitivity, negative '-1' etc - also select inside groups without ungrouping
* wx.CreateFountain - to quickcreate complex fountain fills - select a few uniformly filled shapes, invoke the
macro, pick the target shape which will be painted with a fountain fill.
Very handy tip: use EyeDropper tool to pick colors from bitmap and then Shift-click to fill the next rectangle
(duplicate as many rectangles as needed before). Angle and space between centers of source shapes is
* wx.ConvertShapesToCMYK - converts shapes and bitmaps to CMYK (selected/whole doc)
* wx.transparentEdge - create feathered edges for simple shapes. Quirky note: Sometimes a shape must
have an outline for the macro to work correctly ('Fix' button)
* wx.TextToCurves - text to curves (also powerclipped) throughout whole document or selection only.
* wx.OutlinesToQ_KillEmpty - converts outlines to curves and deletes original shapes if it has no fill
* wx.outlineBehind - set outline behind. Shift-click (also Ctrl-click) for normal.
* wx.outlineCorners Sep,30: set corners to rounded, Ctrl-click: miter, Shift-click: bevel'd
* wx.OutlineIncrease & OutlineDecrease - change selected shapes' outlines width. Each width is changed
individually which allows changing of different widths in one selection. I have it on Ctrl-Alt-Up & Down
* wx.OutlineEqualsFill Sep,28: makes outline color equal to fill. Useful for trace results in X3 to eliminate faint
* wx.GuideHorizontal, GuideVertical - create guide at mouse cursor. It's convenient if assigned to a hotkey
* wx.PasteAtMouse - paste the clipboard at mouse position. Assign to hotkey only (Ctrl-Shift-V)
* wx.ForEach - repeat last standard transform (repeatable usually with Ctrl-R) for the selection of multiple
shapes individually for each (each repetition creates its 'undo' record)
Sep,30: fixed bug with repeating of rotation
* wx.BlendSplit - splits blend at position under mouse cursor. Invoke via hotkey only (mine is "Z")
* wx.sizePagetoFIT Oct,5: resizes page to fit objects + user specified gap
* wx.pageNamesAsNumbers - remove page names ("Page #") so that only numbers remain.
* wx.dupOnNextPage - quick copying of selection to the next page (no clipboard usage). Layers currently are
* wx.OverprintsRemove - remove all overprints (selected objects/whole doc), including overprinted bitmaps
* wx.BitmapsDownsample Sep,28: resamples bitmaps if its dpi is larger than specified by 20%. Asks dpi # and
processes selected / whole doc, including powerclips. Shows per page statistics.
* wx.BitmapsSetDPI Sep,28: changes dpi value for bitmaps without resampling. Asks dpi # and processes
selected / whole doc, including powerclips. Shows per page statistics.
* wx.BitmapsToPowerclips Sep,28: puts bitmaps into powerclips. Asks bleed # and processes selected /
whole doc. Shows per page statistics.
Download: (Size: 3,62 MB)