درخواست اموزش فلويد افكت

alibb

به نام خدا
سلام
لطفا ادرس اموزش هاي فلويد افكت را كه در سايت rapid share مي باشد را در اين جا قرار دهيد و نحوه جستجو كردن مو ضوعات ديگر در اين سايت را نيزاموزش دهيد.
با تشكر از شما

1835ali

اینم آموزش فلوید افکت

hey i downloaded this but i cudnt extract guess my hd problem..maybe someone can do that and upload to rapidshare again as an iso file thx..

Maya Techniques | Maya Fluid Effects | Size:3.3 Gb

Name: mtmfe1.jpg Views: 228 Size: 40.6 KB

Maya Techniques | Maya Fluid Effects is your key to unlocking the power of Maya Fluid Effects. With a special focus on working with expressions, you'll learn how to combine particle system and fluids to produce a wide variety of effects. Learn how to make full use of fluids by writing expressions. Master water related effects such as creating foam on an ocean surface using both particles and fluid. Learn to create the most effective gaseous effects, as well as flames and explosions. Understand how to work with Fluid Textures plus hints on how the Maya Fluid Navier-Stokes solver can be used for crowd simulation and more. Included with this DVD are dozens of scene files, created by the experts, to help you learn as you work.

225 min

You Will Learn:

Oceans

Oceans and the Height Field Node
Fluid and Expression Basics
Water Shading
Water Spray and Foam
Water Wakes

Rivers and Flowing Liquids
Gaseous Effects

Flames and Explosions
Smoke and Clouds