عکس هایی از ویندوز Longhorn

Ahmad_sh

لانگ هرن از نصب تا بالا آمدن ویندوز به روایت تصویر! :>>:shock:

Pop in the Longhorn CD and this is what you see.Nothing earth shattering, but it's nice to see something other than blue .
LH1 (11)_small.jpg

2. You can't get away from waiting, but you'll be surprised how short the wait is compared to XP.
LH1_small.jpg

3. Walk Away ? Now here's a welcome change. You don't have to keep one eye on the installation and another on the TV while Longhorn installs.http://www.theeldergeek.com/images/Longhorn Images A/LH1 (1)_small.jpg

4. If you thought the days of entering a 25 digit key were over, think again. Just be glad it hasn't increased to 30 digits.
LH1 (2)_small.jpg

5. The End User License Agreement (EULA) is alive and well.
LH1 (3)_small.jpg

6. Express Upgrade or Advanced Install? Take your pick, but for your sake I hope you choose Advanced. The upgrade is just -- nevermind, I won't go there.
LH1 (4)_small.jpg

7. Take note of the 3GB space requirement to install Longhorn. Without the space, the installation is a no go.
LH1 (5)_small.jpg

8. Choose a partition with 3GB of available space and the installer will move right ahead.
LH1 (6)_small.jpg

9. It's time to name your computer. One of these days I'm really going to name one Martha Stewart just for the hell of it.
LH1 (7)_small.jpg

10. The ever popular Collecting Information and Copying Files screen all decked out in Longhorn Blue.
LH1 (8)_small.jpg

11. The end of Phase I of setup. I chose to walk away for ten minutes. Isn't freedom of choice wonderful?
LH1 (9)_small.jpg

12. This image has nothing to do with setup. I just wanted an even number of images. I'm not anal retentive for nothing.
LH1 (10).jpg

13. The Longhorn Desktop
LH1 (12)_small.jpg

14. Sidebar and Taskbar Arrangements
LH1 (17)_small.jpg

15. Basic Longhorn Sidebar
LH1 (13)_small.jpg

16. Longhorn Start Menu
LH1 (14)_small.jpg

17. Windows Explorer 01
LH1 (15)_small.jpg

18. Windows Explorer 02